• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I know it is for games, but how is Netflix, Youtube, Hulu on the 3DS?

User Info: gogogosuper

gogogosuper
5 years ago#1
How is using Netflix, Hulu, and Youtube on the 3DS? Granted I have those services on the Vita, PS3, and laptop. Given the fact that the 3DS uses a lower resolution, is it fine to watch TV shows and movies on the device? Or should I stay away and forgo the 3DS for video services?
THIS IS MERICA, AND I AM AN AMERICAN. RESPECT AMERICA AND YOU WILL BE ALL RIGHT.

User Info: iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme
5 years ago#2
I use netlix on my 3DS all the time in bed and it's pretty cool. I mean if you have a laptop that'd be better, because the 3DS's screen is pretty small, but I haven't noticed the app to be nearly as glitchy as the Wii U or X360's version of Netflix, at least...
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax

User Info: megamachopop

megamachopop
5 years ago#3
Netflix fairs pretty well. I've used it and it's fine. Can't comment on Hulu. YouTube on the other hand is not great. Even in high quality videos only go up to like 240p and the interface is buggy and not worth it.

User Info: kingddd

kingddd
5 years ago#4
Youtube is awful like most of the apps. I've had it crashed on me for no apparently many times.
"Seeing is only just an impression, playing is believing." -Nintendo

User Info: gogogosuper

gogogosuper
5 years ago#5
kingddd posted...
Youtube is awful like most of the apps. I've had it crashed on me for no apparently many times.

Good to know.
THIS IS MERICA, AND I AM AN AMERICAN. RESPECT AMERICA AND YOU WILL BE ALL RIGHT.

User Info: Link3

Link3
5 years ago#6
If you have any other way of doing it, I'd probably pick that.

---

User Info: WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan
5 years ago#7
Relatively speaking: God f***ing awful.
Cutting shoot promos to get over.
CM Punk > Stone Cold Steve Austin

User Info: matthewtheman

matthewtheman
5 years ago#8
Netflix is great, and worth the download. My only problems with it are no subtitles and that whenever I've tried to watch Forrest Gump, the dialogue has been muted for some reason. But they aren't too big of problems, and getting Netflix is still worth it, especially since it's free anyway.
Official Dunsparce of every message board
3DS FC: 0087-3597-0870

User Info: OhGood

OhGood
5 years ago#9
netflix is great, though the audio for some videos can be a little quiet. I'm not sure why though. I use it all the time when im taking a bath or something.
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant

User Info: skaz9000

skaz9000
5 years ago#10
Netflix is great.
Youtube is pretty bad ...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I know it is for games, but how is Netflix, Youtube, Hulu on the 3DS?
  • Topic Archived