[JPN] eShop May 8th | Mario Bros +Gradius finally hit VC. 3D Sonic next week?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. [JPN] eShop May 8th | Mario Bros +Gradius finally hit VC. 3D Sonic next week?!

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
4 years ago#11
BLarkins111 posted...
Any word on tomorrow's US releases?

As far as I know, NA doesn't let you know until the day of release.
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.

User Info: xIvan321

xIvan321
4 years ago#12
M2 studio in charge of making SEGA ports for other systems. They made the 3D Classic series for SEGA games and Game Gear game ports, which by the way Japan has way more Game Gear stuff. Sonic 2 or Sonic 1 on the Game Gear didn't have the frame rate issues Sonic Triple Trouble had and its on their eShop.
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. MPH expert of the Kid Icarus Uprising boards
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_

User Info: esoteric42

esoteric42
4 years ago#13
PokeMaster posted...

3DSWare
Korokesu
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/imgQR/jkxj.gif (This looks interesting)

No.
Check out my images from Tomodachi Collection and Animal Crossing at: http://www.3dporch.com/users/esoteric30
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)

User Info: foxizard

foxizard
4 years ago#14
I picked up Korokesu and Sweet Rendezvous Saruppa.

I'm liking them both so far. Korokesu is rather difficult in my opinion. It's like, I know what my objective is and of course how to play but, I have a rather difficult time piecing together a solution to the stages in the Puzzle mode. You have so many moves to make all the dice in a stage disappear. Each space you move, each time you move a die or rotate a die you use up a move. To make dice disspear, you have to match two dice in such a way that the same numbers are touching each other. You have a few seconds to add another match on another side before the dice actually vanish.

Sweet Rendevous Sarrupa is a decent puzzle game. You play a male monkey Ossaaru called have to collect all the hearts in a stage and then take them to the female monkey Messaaru. Each row of stages has a locked level that can only be unlocked by locating a certain amount of bananas. You have two different clear times for each course. One that involves clearing a level after finding that level's hidden banana and a separate recorded best time for clearing a level without the banana.

The separate times are because you usually have to go out of your way and purposely take longer in order to collect the bananas.

Finding a banana is done having your character pass through the exact location that the banana is hidden. You won't know it is there until you pass through it because it is invisible and the game doesn't appear to make an hints as to the locations of them.
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2944-2414 (Japanese 3DS)

User Info: Luigifan141

Luigifan141
4 years ago#15
BLarkins111 posted...
Any word on tomorrow's US releases?

All we know is that Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move is coming tomorrow. We don't really know anything else, and NoA usually likes to surprise us.
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario

User Info: WiiFan77

WiiFan77
4 years ago#16
If Sonic 3D were to come out in the US eShop, I'd fork over at least $10 for it.
Official Ditto of the Pokemon X/Y board.
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
4 years ago#17
I wish it were Sonic and Knuckles though
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. [JPN] eShop May 8th | Mario Bros +Gradius finally hit VC. 3D Sonic next week?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived