Lol @ digital games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Lol @ digital games

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
4 years ago#21
Benify posted...
Enjoy losing all your games when your 3DS gets stolen. Punk.

are you threatening to steal everyone's 3DS's ?

User Info: MATADOR480

MATADOR480
4 years ago#22
PeteZaHutx posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
Don't let it get stolen then.

really wish it was that easy , i got robbed from my DS once , group of guys with weapons , if i tried something i would have been dead on the spot.

That sucks homie. But on topic, getting stuff stolen happens. My friend just got carjacked. By TC's logic it's stupid to buy a stereo system and rims for your car cuz it can get jacked? What a dope!
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)

User Info: Kurizaka

Kurizaka
4 years ago#23
Your house can be broken into and all your physical games stolen. Hell, my boyfriend had some of his games stolen by professional movers!

User Info: Argh4430

Argh4430
4 years ago#24
The argument is more for being able to play the game again once the eShop closes down, and your 3DS gets stolen or breaks. But who knows when that happens?

User Info: Jakerific44

Jakerific44
4 years ago#25
90sRetroGaming posted...
You are now tracking this topic
My Anime List:http://myanimelist.net/profile/Jakerific

User Info: WithYouForYou

WithYouForYou
4 years ago#26
Kurizaka posted...
Your house can be broken into and all your physical games stolen. Hell, my boyfriend had some of his games stolen by professional movers!

Only lazy people hire sketchy professionals.

User Info: Monkmaster79

Monkmaster79
4 years ago#27
Nintendo has confirmed they plan to fully implement the Nintendo Network for 3ds.

I bet it will be available by e3.
Fans. Crazy Titanic fans. - Junpei - 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
Stop quoting people on my ignore list!

User Info: Quinn95

Quinn95
4 years ago#28
The problem I have with digital games isn't the fact that they all go away if the system is stolen, but more of the fact that in 15 years those games will probably be completely inaccessible to the person who bought them. I love physically owning my games and being able to look at them. I love my Gameboy collection. I love being able to fire up my GBA and play those legendary games.
3DS: 2750 - 1109 - 9662

User Info: shampoowarrior

shampoowarrior
4 years ago#29
Monkmaster79 posted...
Nintendo has confirmed they plan to fully implement the Nintendo Network for 3ds.

Oh boy, assuming they ever do that it can be just as good as the Wii U... with an account that is locked to your console and can't be transferred...

The Nintendo Network is just as stupid as the current 3DS system. Dumber actually, because they pretend like you have an account.
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#30
shampoowarrior posted...
Monkmaster79 posted...

Oh boy, assuming they ever do that it can be just as good as the Wii U... with an account that is locked to your console and can't be transferred...

The Nintendo Network is just as stupid as the current 3DS system. Dumber actually, because they pretend like you have an account.

Lmao. true unfortunatly.
[This Signature was censored at the request of Nintendo of America]
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Lol @ digital games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived