Which 3DS Game is the "best" so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which 3DS Game is the "best" so far?

User Info: Razieru

Razieru
5 years ago#11
Not surprised to see the Wrestler sprain his tendons with a pathetic one liner as such.
I am complete; my posting powers are elite!

User Info: WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan
5 years ago#12
^ lol
I was in heaven. I was in hell. Believe in neither, but fear them as well.

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
5 years ago#13
Kid Icarus: Uprising is my favorite original 3DS game so far.

User Info: BlueBombei2

BlueBombei2
5 years ago#14
Fire Emblem Awakening.

I hate SRPGs, but this game just sucked me in. Amazing story and game system. Monster Hunter or Resident Evil: Revelations would be very strong contenders as well. Kingdom Hearts... Eh. It was just lacking for me.

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
5 years ago#15
Razieru. You took offense at what I said but I would've said that to anyone who whines about the opinions of others. I also highly doubt by your use of the word "arse" that you live in a region where Awakening is even available yet. People like that game. Get over it. That's why I'm not surprised to see someone (anyone) whining about the opinions of others. Sorry your favorite game isn't winning a meaningless poll but I think you'll be just okay and manage to make it through the day.
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg

User Info: Emeraldrox

Emeraldrox
5 years ago#16
All of these either aren't major games, or are just crappy. Either way, FE gets my vote. Only one of these I've really enjoyed.
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
5 years ago#17
Your favorite.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666

User Info: Razieru

Razieru
5 years ago#18
iMURDAu posted...
Razieru. You took offense at what I said but I would've said that to anyone who whines about the opinions of others.

Aw, you fibber. You KNOW you were responding to my post. That was the ONLY opinionated post at the time, dear. Ace didn't actually say anything that would amount to a sufficient opinion.

Then again, for one like you to be so tender about people's opinions is just a comedic effort in and of itself, so no loss on this end as usual. And how hypocritical of you to whine at the opinions of others yourself, Mur Mur. Or did you not see that solution of your pot kettling equation?

I also highly doubt by your use of the word "arse" that you live in a region where Awakening is even available yet.

And that means what exactly to me? Remember, you're picking up all this "clairvoyance" off of a simple one liner I posted.

People like that game. Get over it. That's why I'm not surprised to see someone (anyone) whining about the opinions of others.

Aw, dear Mur Mur, you misunderstand as usual. I could care less, unlike you clearly. Me making one tiny remark on its overrated stature has nothing to do with my concern, sweet heart.

Sorry your favorite game isn't winning a meaningless poll but I think you'll be just okay and manage to make it through the day.

Eh, you managing yet another angry man speech (and would you know it - it's Easter) trying to "tell me off" miserably makes me wonder if you'll ever make it....
I am complete; my posting powers are elite!

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
5 years ago#19
To state that something is overrated doesn't really mean anything. It's just a way of saying that people like something more than you do.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
5 years ago#20
I'd respond but why bother. Too much contradiction to point out. Learn what "would've" means before you go off on a tangent homie :)
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which 3DS Game is the "best" so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived