Just as Super Mario 64 came to the DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just as Super Mario 64 came to the DS

User Info: yoshirpg

yoshirpg
4 years ago#41
IHeartMetroid posted...
nimerjm37 posted...
I have to ask - What is wrong with Mario Sunshine? It was an awesome game that provided a challenge most Mario games don't come close to. Heck, people are still posting screenshots on Reddit of their 119 complete Shine Spite collection!

You mean besides the lackluster noninnovative gameplay (ooh, a WATER can!), repetitive environments and groan-worthy Disney Junior vomitous plot?

You hate Mario Sunshine.

You represent the group of people that only want more of the same thing over and over again.
Pokemon WHITE 2 FC: 4556-8603-2383 Name: Nate
Youtube website: http://www.youtube.com/user/scigamerfan07

User Info: Dr_Corndog

Dr_Corndog
4 years ago#42
yoshirpg posted...
IHeartMetroid posted...
nimerjm37 posted...
I have to ask - What is wrong with Mario Sunshine? It was an awesome game that provided a challenge most Mario games don't come close to. Heck, people are still posting screenshots on Reddit of their 119 complete Shine Spite collection!

You mean besides the lackluster noninnovative gameplay (ooh, a WATER can!), repetitive environments and groan-worthy Disney Junior vomitous plot?

You hate Mario Sunshine.

You represent the group of people that only want more of the same thing over and over again.

It's probably a waste of time to argue with a kid who tries to make himself look big by counting the number of people he ignores in his signature.

User Info: BigReed

BigReed
4 years ago#43
I still don't understand the hate surrounding Sunshine. I've played every Mario title outside of some spinoffs, and I still thought it was fun.

I think most of the "objective" complaints people throw around regarding Sunshine, can actually be said about most Mario games.
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.

User Info: schlanz

schlanz
4 years ago#44
I would absolutely love to see Sunshine on the 3DS. Excellent game, one of the 5 best for the cube.
This aggression will not stand, man
Currently playing: Dead Space 3

User Info: McMarbles

McMarbles
4 years ago#45
GilgameshSwords posted...
Would you like to see Super Mario Sunshine come to the 3DS?

How would that work without analog triggers?
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss (3DS version), Pushmo
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.

User Info: schlanz

schlanz
4 years ago#46
IHeartMetroid posted...
nimerjm37 posted...

The FLUDD was an excellent device for platforming, the levels were far from repetitive, and since when does plot matter for a Mario game..

The only negative thing about the game I can think of were the blue coin sprites.
This aggression will not stand, man
Currently playing: Dead Space 3

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#47
thetoughkid posted...
IHeartMetroid posted...
nimerjm37 posted...

Lol the gameplay was lacking? I bet you enjoy Galaxy though....hahah so sad.

Super Mario World > Super Mario Bros 3 > Super Mario 64 > Super Mario Sunshine > Superman 64 > Galaxy 1 & 2 > New Super Mario Bros 1 & 2

As you can see, I dont enjoy the galaxy games, neither do I find any joy in playing the NSMB games.

i was taking you seriously till you compared galaxey and NSMB to Superman64 troll confirmed credibility lost
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: HellsingOrg

HellsingOrg
4 years ago#48
Silver_Sparklet posted...
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! (Orgasms + Yells)

*gets turned*
please be a girl
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

User Info: I_R_WINNER

I_R_WINNER
4 years ago#49
No. I can just play it on my GameCube.
Best tomahawk video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a-VjIlADpo

User Info: Bahamut_10th

Bahamut_10th
4 years ago#50
IHeartMetroid posted...
nimerjm37 posted...

You mean besides the lackluster noninnovative ultra gimmicky gameplay (ooh, a WATER can!), repetitive environments and groan-worthy Disney Junior vomitous plot?

Fixed.
I hate Fludd, E.Gadd and anything to do with them. (Except Luigi's Mansion)
Really stupid to ruin a Mario platformer with a crappy gimmicky talking water can.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just as Super Mario 64 came to the DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived