Which to get, LoZ: Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Seasons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which to get, LoZ: Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Seasons?

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
5 years ago#61
DahlVaughnni posted...
Seasons has harder combat.

well thats an outright lie considering it being a gameboy game it was never going to have deeper combat. it just means enemies are more plentiful. bosses didn't seem any harder to me, they seemed the same as most zelda bosses where as ages were all puzzle bosses.

User Info: Kaze_Memaryu

Kaze_Memaryu
5 years ago#62
Marsford posted...
Start with Seasons. It's easier and simpler to get into IMO. Then you can build up to Ages.

I can agree with this. Seasons is a bit easier to handle and has some really awesome items. Ages is more challenging, and it also has a single spot on the map you can only reach with the Seasons password, so completionists would also be screwed.
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1
5 years ago#63
I own both games of GBC and the Strategy Guide. I suggest both games and the Strategy Guide can be bought at Ebay.

I had to buy one there since the other one was stolen along with two nintendo magazines and the original GBA. I had to buy everything in ebay to replace what was stolen.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which to get, LoZ: Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Seasons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived