PAL 3DS owners ...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. PAL 3DS owners ...

User Info: thedicemaster

thedicemaster
5 years ago#11
Grand_Blue posted...
The only thing I'm jealous about Europe is the languages they get their games in, after I play a game in English I like to play it in Spanish to help me practice. I purposefully imported Final Fantasy 3 (DS) and 4 (GBA) just to play them in Spanish. Otherwise, sucks for Europe, especially with their inferior 50Hz Virtual Console games!

I'm jealous of the US, getting all games in English.
some games here only come in 1 local language.
in the Netherlands it's only shovelware and professor Layton that are Dutch-only luckily, but several other European countries are stuck with games like pokemon in their own language too.

User Info: RayzerTag

RayzerTag
5 years ago#12
thedicemaster posted...
Grand_Blue posted...
The only thing I'm jealous about Europe is the languages they get their games in, after I play a game in English I like to play it in Spanish to help me practice. I purposefully imported Final Fantasy 3 (DS) and 4 (GBA) just to play them in Spanish. Otherwise, sucks for Europe, especially with their inferior 50Hz Virtual Console games!

I'm jealous of the US, getting all games in English.
some games here only come in 1 local language.
in the Netherlands it's only shovelware and professor Layton that are Dutch-only luckily, but several other European countries are stuck with games like pokemon in their own language too.

Wait, there's no English option in the Dutch version of Layton?
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.

User Info: thedicemaster

thedicemaster
5 years ago#13
I actually had to switch to the UK e-shop to get it in English, the only way that didn't involve rather high shipping costs.
1 good thing about Nintendo not using accounts, I can switch regions without losing access to previous purchases.

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
5 years ago#14
That feel when NA 3DS XL despite living in Europe.

User Info: Haku

Haku
5 years ago#15
I think people exaggerate how bad it is. Games are pretty much the same price £29.99 ($45), unless someone wants to fill me on where to get these super cheap NA games.

Most games seem to come out in reasonable time, only terrible companies like Atlus have huge delays/no release.

Nintendo Europe is not being too terrible these days, Mario kart trophies where nice and the gave away a retail game for free for registering the XL and actually bother to bring out new colours.

Not saying it's perfect, but people carry on like it's a constant screw job, like it was 10 years ago and straight up lie (games being much, much cheaper in NA).

RayzerTag
5 years ago#16
Black_Assassin posted...
That feel when NA 3DS XL despite living in Europe.

So soon...

Waiting out a potential 3DS Nintendo Direct, in the off chance that Nintendo pulls a 3DS pricedrop/3DSi out of nowhere.

User Info: Dark_Link92

Dark_Link92
5 years ago#17
MotiJr posted...
Am I missing something?
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!

User Info: Cloudzer00

Cloudzer00
5 years ago#18
Dark_Link92 posted...
MotiJr posted...
Am I missing something?

Soul Hackers, SMT DS:O, Rune Factory 4, Harvest Moon : ANB, EO4, Unchained Blades, Code of Princess, FE months later, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

RayzerTag
5 years ago#19
Dark_Link92 posted...
MotiJr posted...
Am I missing something?

Fire Emblem: Awakening for another 2 months
Etrian Odyssey IV
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Virtue's Last Reward (which was a month later) with an English voice track
Harvest Moon, if I'm not mistaken
Pre-order artbook for Fire Emblem
Pre-order watch for Virtue's Last Reward
Pre-order soundtrack for Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers

Some more stuff I'm forgetting.

EDIT: plus everything the above poster said too.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. PAL 3DS owners ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived