• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Recently found a Gameboy Micro along with a slew of GBA games.

User Info: ZoIoft

ZoIoft
6 years ago#1
Only problem is, I didn't find a charger. Does anyone know any household USB cables or phone chargers that could fit into the GBM? I know the DSL charger fits it, but I don't have a DSL. Just the DSi and 3DS.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :)

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
6 years ago#2
eBay: $3.00 with free shipping
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
6 years ago#3
Nice find.
"I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards." - GeassMaster

ZoIoft
6 years ago#4
I don't have a means of ordering anything online for quite some time haha. That's why I asked if any household USB cables could work. Any from Best Buy?

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
6 years ago#5
Sorry, I think it had its own proprietary charger.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.

User Info: Chimera268

Chimera268
6 years ago#6
I like your username tc I take those everyday lol.
Currently Playing: Kid Icarus Uprising (3DS), Theatrhythm (3DS), Mario Tennis Open (3DS), Kingdom Hearts 3D (3DS), MLB 12: The Show (Vita).

User Info: VaultBoy2010

VaultBoy2010
6 years ago#7
ZoIoft posted...
I don't have a means of ordering anything online for quite some time haha. That's why I asked if any household USB cables could work. Any from Best Buy?

if you can buy from best buy, why not just buy a ds lite charger from there
Love Is Over
3DS FC- Jacob- 4596-9541-5152

ZoIoft
6 years ago#8
ZoIoft posted...

if you can buy from best buy, why not just buy a ds lite charger from there

I haven't seen a DSL charger in Best Buy in years.

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
6 years ago#9
Nope, you're out of luck, TC. GBM uses its on proprietary charger.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

User Info: Fei_Ku

Fei_Ku
6 years ago#10
This is a VERY strange coincidence, just today I found my GBA Micro as well, wanted to play it but realized I had no charger so I ordered one off of Amazon just a few hours ago....so strange. Came out to just $7 shy total, search for it.
If only I could be so grossly incandescent...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Recently found a Gameboy Micro along with a slew of GBA games.
  • Topic Archived