Just How Different Are 3DS and PS Vita Graphics? Time Travel and Find Out.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just How Different Are 3DS and PS Vita Graphics? Time Travel and Find Out.

User Info: kewldude475

kewldude475
5 years ago#11
Kotaku is awful.

Vita's specs are better undoubtedly, but I take everything Kotaku says with a grain of salt.

User Info: silenthill4vid

silenthill4vid
5 years ago#12
i personally hate kotaku for their flame bait articles...for example my little pony and arguing over the rights of certain groups.

plus the site is supposed to cater to japanese fans, but their articles seem to post the weirdest stuff just so they can get a reaction of the unseasoned non-japanese fans which creates more flames and page hits. i know i can skip such things but i just tire of the whole thing about quit going there. the comment section is nothing but trash too.
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.

User Info: CosmoKramer4700

CosmoKramer4700
5 years ago#13
I always wonder why 3DS games all look so jaggy.
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"

User Info: Master_Happosai

Master_Happosai
5 years ago#14
Why are they comparing the systems graphics based on these games? Timetravelers isn't even close to being the best looking Vita game. Compare Uncharted with Resident Evil and you will see an obvious large gap. Not like i really care though. If both were the same graphically, then they would be like 360/PS3, getting all the same games.

User Info: wishroom

wishroom
5 years ago#15
Here's direct pic for those not wanting to visit the site. I think the third pic is from Vita's screen capture function.

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/shake1728/imgs/b/4/b49f2e04.jpg

User Info: MicroOmegaMan

MicroOmegaMan
5 years ago#16
Terrible comparison.

Because it's multi-platform, I'm sure the Vita isn't being taken full advantage of, and in some ways, I'm sure the 3DS version is held back by the PSP version.
How do I break this to you...if I never reward you with attention, I may see you as a troll.
Buy these: Xenoblade, Solatorobo, Resident Evil: Revelations

User Info: silenthill4vid

silenthill4vid
5 years ago#17
after my statement of why i hate kotaku i browsed the front page to see if things have changed and there's a my little pony article on the front page LOL. never following linkage there again...
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.

User Info: Alchemist94

Alchemist94
5 years ago#18
I tend to get immersed in games completely and don't even give a thought about how good the graphics are. True, bad anti-aliasing is the bane of my existence when it comes to video game graphics, but it doesn't break a game for me ever. I picked the 3DS over the Vita because, well, it does 3D, which I thought would be much more immersive and exciting than really good handheld graphics (as well as it being $100+ less, of course). And I was right. I loooove my 3DS.
If it was a rip off, we'd play as an elf with red hair and a blue tunic who goes on a quest
to save Princess Sandra from the clutches of the evil Banorn.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just How Different Are 3DS and PS Vita Graphics? Time Travel and Find Out.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived