They should remake Lost Levels, and make it genuinely dififcult.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. They should remake Lost Levels, and make it genuinely dififcult.

User Info: AdolRed

AdolRed
5 years ago#61
Godstriker8 posted...
BlueInfinity posted...
Never in my life did I ever think people would defend bad design.

Fake Difficulty is real, guys. It's like having a fight that only throws instant death moves on your party and it hits 75% of the time.

You're not going to win that without insane luck, and you're sure as hell aren't losing because you suck.

You guys must hate Mario Kart

The thing about Mario Kart is that everyone is on even footing. Sure, only the people in last place can get the really good items, but anyone could be in last place at any point in time throughout the race, and the races are structured in such a way that one slip-up, be it your fault or the fault of an opponent's item, is fairly easy to recover from.

If this was, say an RPG or action game, and the boss could one-shot you without reasonable time/opportunity to prepare and you can't do the same thing back, then it becomes cheap.
Read my comic! http://thejaystack.tumblr.com
<3 Defiance, Ohio <3 Portugal. The Man <3

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
5 years ago#62
There complang because people like to whine about anything that makes a game easier.
Even SAVING litterally the first big innovation in gaming and they want to get rid of it.
(never mind MOST GAMES saving is 100% optional) i'd like to know if they so obessed with hard games why don't they play games blind folded? even a game as easy as nsmb ds would be hard without being able to see.

There not willing to make the effort to make games harder,but if someone says they don't want to practice in a game and just skip levels the hyprocritcally say try harder(both making a game harder and practice take equal ammounts of work)
The Official Jester of The NDFi1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/TravyCD/TrayCD%20Album%205 /TravyCD%20Album6/Smash4Roster.jpg

User Info: 2wingedangel

2wingedangel
5 years ago#63
This used to be a decent topic...
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. They should remake Lost Levels, and make it genuinely dififcult.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived