Wow so Nintendo aren't idiots. They knew what they were doing after all.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Wow so Nintendo aren't idiots. They knew what they were doing after all.

User Info: SenorLovecraft

SenorLovecraft
6 years ago#41
To people thinking the 3DS is going to slaughter the Vita, I only point them towards this:

http://www.edge-online.com/news/uncharted-golden-abyss-tops-uk-chart

3DS wasn't even in the top 10 the week the Vita was released, whereas the Vita took first. It'll be doing fine in the West.

User Info: Marsford

Marsford
6 years ago#42
SenorLovecraft posted...
To people thinking the 3DS is going to slaughter the Vita, I only point them towards this:

3DS wasn't even in the top 10 the week the Vita was released, whereas the Vita took first. It'll be doing fine in the West.

inb4vitassurance
Official Warrior General of the NDF.
Not changing this sig until I find a new sig.

User Info: HolidayTree

HolidayTree
6 years ago#43
People who think the 3DS isn't a rehash system are in denial. It can't compete with the Vita in the originality department:

Uncharted
Dynasty Warriors
Rayman
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Ninja Gaiden
Hot Shots Golf
BlazBlue
Shinobido
Persona
Wipeout
Ridge Racer
Silent Hill
Mortal Kombat
Disgaea
Madden

User Info: SenorLovecraft

SenorLovecraft
6 years ago#44
Marsford posted...
SenorLovecraft posted...

inb4vitassurance

Why would I need to reassure myself? I'm content with my purchase, and it seems like many other people are too, seeing as how Vita is topping software charts around the world. Which is what matters, as hardware sales are almost always a loss of money.

User Info: laxnd23

laxnd23
6 years ago#45
SenorLovecraft posted...
Marsford posted...
SenorLovecraft posted...

inb4vitassurance

Why would I need to reassure myself? I'm content with my purchase, and it seems like many other people are too, seeing as how Vita is topping software charts around the world. Which is what matters, as hardware sales are almost always a loss of money.

I wouldn't say around the world. Sales numbers for the first week in the US haven't been released from what I know, and I could be wrong about that. And in Japan, the Vita is doing terribly. It could pick up though. The 3DS turned around in spectacular fashion, why not the Vita?
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
6 years ago#46
HolidayTree posted...
People who think the 3DS isn't a rehash system are in denial. It can't compete with the Vita in the originality department:

Uncharted
Dynasty Warriors
Rayman
Ninja Gaiden
Hot Shots Golf
BlazBlue
Shinobido
Persona
Wipeout
Ridge Racer
Silent Hill
Mortal Kombat
Disgaea
Madden

Uh... what? You didn't make any point with that list.

User Info: Marsford

Marsford
6 years ago#47
SenorLovecraft posted...
Marsford posted...
SenorLovecraft posted...

inb4vitassurance

I just noticed that the post can easily be construed as reassurance. Hence the inb4.

I don't care if you're reassured or not. That's good for the Vita though.
Official Warrior General of the NDF.
Not changing this sig until I find a new sig.

laxnd23
6 years ago#48
jedinat posted...
HolidayTree posted...

Uncharted
Dynasty Warriors
Rayman
Ninja Gaiden
Hot Shots Golf
BlazBlue
Shinobido
Persona
Wipeout
Ridge Racer
Silent Hill
Mortal Kombat
Disgaea
Madden

Uh... what? You didn't make any point with that list.

Most of them are rehashes in the series or complete ports. Some aren't, such as Silent Hill. It's a launch line up, most launches are port/rehash heavy.

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
6 years ago#49
laxnd23 posted...
Most of them are rehashes in the series or complete ports. Some aren't, such as Silent Hill. It's a launch line up, most launches are port/rehash heavy.

I know. He was apparently using the list to prove the Vita has original games while the 3DS doesn't. Didn't make sense to me. Maybe it was sarcasm.

laxnd23
6 years ago#50
jedinat posted...
laxnd23 posted...

I know. He was apparently using the list to prove the Vita has original games while the 3DS doesn't. Didn't make sense to me. Maybe it was sarcasm.

It was sarcasm. At least I interpreted it as such. If it wasn't, then lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Wow so Nintendo aren't idiots. They knew what they were doing after all.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived