I hate you some days, Nintendo. <.<

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I hate you some days, Nintendo. <.<

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
6 years ago#11
there's plenty of reasons to hate Nintendo

you liking and pre-ordering ****ty interactive movies that are released close together and straining your finances is not one of them
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: drothegreat0ne

drothegreat0ne
6 years ago#12
Endgame posted...

you liking and pre-ordering ****ty interactive movies that are released close together and straining your finances is not one of them

LMAO, you're the cutest troll on the entirety of GameFAQS.
I love the mini-mods on GameFAQS
*Eagerly awaiting Mass Effect 3*

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
6 years ago#13
Endgame posted...

Endgame, normally I don't bother to respond to your posts since, let's face it, your rants are boring and poorly thought out. They fail to raise a reaction of anger and instead make you look like an angsty tween whose myspace is unavailable at the moment for whatever reason. However I would like to point out how bad you've just made yourself look. This is for you, to help you.

Xenoblade Chronicles has been universally hailed for excellent gameplay, and for furthering the RPG genre more than any game this generation at least, some say in several generations. It's doing the exact opposite of being an interactive movie. I'm not angry, I'm not upset, in fact I find it fairly funny when you try. However I thought I owed it to you to give you a chance to stop making yourself look so bad. Or at least go learn from a real troll and figure out how to do it right. A good troll can be fun, but as I said most of the time you're just boring :/

Good luck young adventurer!
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I hate you some days, Nintendo. <.<

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived