I hate you some days, Nintendo. <.<

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I hate you some days, Nintendo. <.<

User Info: Sakurafanboy

Sakurafanboy
6 years ago#1
Releasing Kid Icarus: Uprising and Xenoblade Chronicles so close together...what. the. ****? I pre-ordered Xenoblade Chronicles today and have Graces f on pre-order as well. Might not be able to pre-order Uprising. <<; YOU HAD BETTER PUT THE 3D CLASSICS ON ESHOP TO BUY, NINTENDO. >>;
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!

User Info: Tmac2035

Tmac2035
6 years ago#2
You know, Nintendo has no association with this site.
PSN: Toastie_McBake
3DS FC: 5284-1743-3656

User Info: Silinel

Silinel
6 years ago#3
I think the hope is that there is a Nintendo of America intern whose sole purpose in the company is to submit daily reports on the general opinions gleaned from popular message boards.

Attention Nintendo Intern: WE KNOW THE TRUTH.

*tin foil hat*
"People who boast about IQs are losers." - Stephen Hawking

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
6 years ago#4
Silinel posted...
I think the hope is that there is a Nintendo of America intern whose sole purpose in the company is to submit daily reports on the general opinions gleaned from popular message boards.

*tin foil hat*

its to late they allready have a transmeter in your spleen and lsiten to every thing you say

soon you will start to dress like mario and only talk in sounds like link
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
Final Fantasy2389 6 years ago#5
I'm in the same boat TC. I was tempted to cancel my Operation Racoon City preorder and put it towards KI: U, but I think I might just skip KI: U for a lil bit. I do hope they put 3D Classic KI on eshop.
http://bit.ly/vNBDXb | http://bit.ly/vnfQUS Eve Torres <3

User Info: Leafy101

Leafy101
6 years ago#6
Silinel posted...

*tin foil hat*

AW **** YOU FOUND ME OUT!
3DS FC: 2836-0120-3213 (PM if you add me)

User Info: monkeypahng

monkeypahng
6 years ago#7
They most likely will put the 3D classic in the eshop, they did it for the EU, but it costs £5.40 or something like that, lucky I registered two games and got it for free :).
Official Defender of MKRealm. FC: 1719-3458-5336
Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang because you know you love sarcastic comments...

User Info: ryudin89

ryudin89
6 years ago#8
I wonder what's on BlogFAQs today?
There's only enough time for one last dunk.....-Charles Barkley
3DS Friend code: 3780-9074-3418

User Info: Uiru

Uiru
6 years ago#9
Canada doesn't get the 3D KI at all. wtf. :/
---
~Uiru

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
6 years ago#10
They're two weeks apart. I don't see the problem in having one extensive game for a handheld and one extensive game for a console at the same time. Those two games are probably going to end up occupying most of my gaming time when I get them.
I want Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Xenoblade Chronicles!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I hate you some days, Nintendo. <.<

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived