Tragic thing about 3DS concerning dual analog

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Tragic thing about 3DS concerning dual analog

User Info: NinjaKitsune

NinjaKitsune
5 years ago#11
Every time someone compares the WMP to the CCP, I want to smack them upside the head with both of them. Maybe then they'll learn that there's a difference between a controller and a console. Like the latter being an order of magnitude more expensive and having a completely different development cycle.
IT'S SUPERMAN! IT'S SPIDER-MAN! IT'S — S***, IS IT MERCER?! IT'S... not clawing our arms off, it must be on our side!

User Info: LHS_2012

LHS_2012
5 years ago#12
megagooseqqq posted...
Miyamoto screwed up big time by rejecting the proposal by the designers to have it included from the start.

Shiggy's biggest mistake since making Wii Music.
Miyamoto's got some stupid ideas. For instance, he thinks that gamers should never be able to map their own controls.

Zelda?
And you definitely won't be laughing September 13 when they cancel the 3DS. ~thundercat2600, Aug 24, 2011
New Department of Fire

User Info: kdiz4321

kdiz4321
5 years ago#13
NinjaKitsune posted...
Every time someone compares the WMP to the CCP, I want to smack them upside the head with both of them. Maybe then they'll learn that there's a difference between a controller and a console. Like the latter being an order of magnitude more expensive and having a completely different development cycle.

In terms of it being necessary for certain games, it is correct to compare these two because they both are add-ons.
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
5 years ago#14
quinacridone posted...
DarkRavenMerc posted...
Dual analogue is useless anyways.

Oh yeah. There isnt one useful purpose for it at all! No game in history has found a logical use for a second analog stick yet.

None has, other than camera control.

Or shooters if you're an idiot.

User Info: Blair68000

Blair68000
5 years ago#15
kdiz4321 posted...
NinjaKitsune posted...

In terms of it being necessary for certain games, it is correct to compare these two because they both are add-ons.

...ok which one is implemented more widely across all types of gaming
Go and buy a new PS3 game and a new 360 game and I challenge you to smell them and tell me which is best. -- Gietzy

LHS_2012
5 years ago#16
NinjaKitsune posted...

The both cost twenty dollars (or at least WM+ did). They both add to the controls. The fact that one attaches to the console itself doesn't change that they affect games in the same way.

So far, the only difference is that WM+ games almost always require it, while CPP use is always optional. That's more of developer choice than hardware differences though.
And you definitely won't be laughing September 13 when they cancel the 3DS. ~thundercat2600, Aug 24, 2011
New Department of Fire

User Info: NinjaKitsune

NinjaKitsune
5 years ago#17

NinjaKitsune posted...

The both cost twenty dollars (or at least WM+ did). They both add to the controls. The fact that one attaches to the console itself doesn't change that they affect games in the same way.

So far, the only difference is that WM+ games almost always require it, while CPP use is always optional. That's more of developer choice than hardware differences though.

You, uh, may want to read that again. I was talking about the controller/system that the accessory is for. But way to completely miss the point. Good job on that.
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
Unknown

User Info: MachEvolution

MachEvolution
5 years ago#18
I'll take my single analogue stick and Touchscreen-Aiming over dual-analogue sticks anyday. It gives way more control and anybody who can't support the 3DS using just one hand needs to grow up. If you're really having that much of a problem with it then just get a stand like the one that comes with Kid Icarus Uprising.

User Info: Blair68000

Blair68000
5 years ago#19
MachEvolution posted...
I'll take my single analogue stick and Touchscreen-Aiming over dual-analogue sticks anyday. It gives way more control and anybody who can't support the 3DS using just one hand needs to grow up. If you're really having that much of a problem with it then just get a stand like the one that comes with Kid Icarus Uprising.

How the hell does it give more control? 3DS setup isn't exactly keyboard/mouse...
Go and buy a new PS3 game and a new 360 game and I challenge you to smell them and tell me which is best. -- Gietzy

LHS_2012
5 years ago#20
NinjaKitsune posted...
NinjaKitsune posted...

You, uh, may want to read that again. I was talking about the controller/system that the accessory is for. But way to completely miss the point. Good job on that.

An add-on's an add-on, and you can't deny you specifically cited costs either.
New Department of Fire
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Tragic thing about 3DS concerning dual analog

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived