what 2 games should i get

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. what 2 games should i get

User Info: xkierx

xkierx
6 years ago#1
just got a 3ds with rayman 3d and ocarina of time and am going to get 2 more games for now. what 2 is the best out of: mario kart, mario 3d land, re revelations or another game not on the list

User Info: Jamirus2

Jamirus2
6 years ago#2
For most fun I've had on my 3DS, I would go with Resident Evil Revelations. Very good single player, hours and hours of Multiplayer fun!

Mario 3D land was also very awesome. I have Mario Kart, but havn't played it that much.

Just got Tales of the Abyss, and I'm really enjoying it.
3DS Friend Code: *** 1246 - 8894 - 9473 ***
Xbox360 Gamertag: *** Jamirus2 ***

User Info: Tempest717

Tempest717
6 years ago#3
Mario Kart and RE. also sell Rayman and get Origins when it comes out.
Official King of the Time Travelers 3DS/Vita/PSP Board
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
6 years ago#4
xkierx posted...
just got a 3ds with rayman 3d and ocarina of time and am going to get 2 more games for now. what 2 is the best out of: mario kart, mario 3d land, re revelations or another game not on the list

Mario 3D Land is excellent. Just got mine last Friday and I love it so far. I also bought RE:R Saturday but I haven't touched it yet. Mario Kart is always a fun game so either way you go it will be a good game. Depends if you want a horror type game or a racing game :D

But I would def. get Mario 3D Land. Just my $0.02!
"Can my nipples rotate this? Areola - 1.1" Color - Pinkish Nipple dimensions - 0.2 x 0.1
If not what should I upgrade first ?" -Fr3t78

User Info: ColorBlindMage

ColorBlindMage
6 years ago#5
If possible, return rayman and wait to get rayman origins. I'd recommend Resident Evil Revelations and Tales of the Abyss.
http://backloggery.com/legendaryhero99
Currently playing: FFT:WOTL

User Info: xkierx

xkierx
6 years ago#6
how is revelations without the circlepad? i can get the game now but have to order the cpp online

User Info: Lord_Frood

Lord_Frood
6 years ago#7
xkierx posted...
how is revelations without the circlepad? i can get the game now but have to order the cpp online

It plays just fine, don't waste your money on it.
"Say what you want about pedophiles, but at least they drive slow in a school zone."
RUNBA RUNBA RUNBA RUNBA RUNBA

User Info: Delirious_Beard

Delirious_Beard
6 years ago#8
RE:R and Tales of the Abyss.
This sig will not change until J.P. Howell is released or sent down from the Tampa Bay Rays.
http://i34.tinypic.com/adnlsk.jpg

User Info: megagooseqqq

megagooseqqq
6 years ago#9
Get Kid Icarus. It comes out in a month, and looks great.
Mr. QQQ

User Info: NiMH

NiMH
6 years ago#10
the cpp is overrated. take this from someone whom owns one. i own both resident evil and metal gear solid and they both play well with and without the cpp.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. what 2 games should i get

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived