Poll:Do you ever use your 3DS outside you house?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Poll:Do you ever use your 3DS outside you house?

User Info: IzanagiBlast

IzanagiBlast
5 years ago#1
I mean,do you make the title of "portable" true?do you actually use your 3DS out of your house? For me is yes,i use my portable device outside every time i can :)
US Cosmo Black Ambassador 3DS FC:3351-4244-8930
Send me a message with your FC if you want to add me :D

User Info: Shadowman621

Shadowman621
5 years ago#2
I've taken it with me a few times when I've had to go somewhere and I knew I would be waiting a long time like the doctor's office.
Official Roof Fiddler and Maestro of the NDF
3DS FC: 0516-7288-9163 Handle: Brandon

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
5 years ago#3
I bring it with me almost everywhere(only gotten 8 streepasses though wish I lived in a city that wasn't rather poor)

would have at least 10 but my1 cousins 3DS won't streetpass mien for some odd reason
Its like a disco ball in front of my face! -Chris redfield
Official Special ops beserker general of the NDF

User Info: colt85

colt85
5 years ago#4
I've used my GB, GBA, DS outside my house. And will do so with the 3DS.
SSBB (2664 1836 4993) KUBO http://calkubo.deviantart.com/
Ignoring (9) people from Wii Message Board. Truly makes it a much better place.

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
5 years ago#5
for streeetpass purposes mainly. Only when travelling with the train/shuttle bus/plane due to business trips (and in the hotel of course) I play my 3DS. But that only happens like every few months.

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
5 years ago#6
nope , i bought it for the games and to see what 3D gaming was like. now i want to do it on my PS3 so saving up for a big screen 3d tv next.
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow

IzanagiBlast
5 years ago#7
pikachupwnage posted...
I bring it with me almost everywhere(only gotten 8 streepasses though wish I lived in a city that wasn't rather poor)

would have at least 10 but my1 cousins 3DS won't streetpass mien for some odd reason

i understand you :/ i rarely get a streetpass here,the max i attained was 6 in a single day,i wish i could live.in Disney Land,seriously the number of streetpasses there is AMAZING XD

User Info: thasheik

thasheik
5 years ago#8
I take it out all the time with me. During the day to work and on weekends. At night if I am going out to the mall, grocery, or a restaurant. I have about 175 streetpasses. I located in Toronto.

IzanagiBlast
5 years ago#9
thasheik posted...
I take it out all the time with me. During the day to work and on weekends. At night if I am going out to the mall, grocery, or a restaurant. I have about 175 streetpasses. I located in Toronto.

i got 53 streetpass tags and my plaza population is 29

User Info: Fetus_Brigade

Fetus_Brigade
5 years ago#10
I take it everywhere, mainly for streetpass. If I'm going to be stuck somewhere and don't feel like reading, I'll whip it out.
3DS FC: 1118 - 0238 - 9470
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Poll:Do you ever use your 3DS outside you house?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived