Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure

User Info: BatenKait0s

BatenKait0s
6 years ago#1
Is anyone else excited about this? I'm not big into rhythm games, but this looks insanely fun.
Currently playing: Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans (DS), Hexyz Force (PSP), Ys Seven (PSP)

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
6 years ago#2
getting it on day one
march will be such a musical month for me... project mirai, theatrhythm final fantasy and rhythm thief =D

you guys will be getting a rhythm thief demo sometime too! i really enjoyed it
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428

BatenKait0s
6 years ago#3
lambchips posted...
getting it on day one
march will be such a musical month for me... project mirai, theatrhythm final fantasy and rhythm thief =D

you guys will be getting a rhythm thief demo sometime too! i really enjoyed it

What are the release dates for these games in your area? Metacritic has Rhythm Thief listed as being released today, but I'm sure that's incorrect.
Currently playing: Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans (DS), Hexyz Force (PSP), Ys Seven (PSP)

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
6 years ago#4
BatenKait0s posted...
What are the release dates for these games in your area? Metacritic has Rhythm Thief listed as being released today, but I'm sure that's incorrect.

im from australia, so im waiting for the EU release (gamefaqs says 30th of march)
^also japan already got the game (but i wont be buying it in japanese... mainly because its expensive and i wanted to bundle all the rhythm games into one month)
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428

User Info: GeassMaster

GeassMaster
6 years ago#5
I made a thread before about this and everyone attacked me because I said it was the only good 3DS game coming out in months. And that's still true.

BatenKait0s
6 years ago#6
GeassMaster posted...
I made a thread before about this and everyone attacked me because I said it was the only good 3DS game coming out in months. And that's still true.

I wholeheartedly agree. Other than Heroes of Ruin, the lineup at this point is weak. I was looking forward to Kid Icarus: Uprising, until I read about the horrible controls.

User Info: wonton2112

wonton2112
6 years ago#7
I don't know where you guys are, but it seems it got pushed back in the US :(. Amazon/BBY both have March 30th dates now, and Gamestop says April something. I was really looking forward to picking this up too :(.

BatenKait0s
6 years ago#8
wonton2112 posted...
I don't know where you guys are, but it seems it got pushed back in the US :(. Amazon/BBY both have March 30th dates now, and Gamestop says April something. I was really looking forward to picking this up too :(.

I should've checked those places as well. Metacritic is usually my go to for release dates, but they seem to be very off as of late.

User Info: Rolanberry

Rolanberry
6 years ago#9
It does look like it might have gotten pushed back in the US. Thats kinda disappointing...oh well, means devoting more time to Devil Survivor 2.

User Info: wonton2112

wonton2112
6 years ago#10
BatenKait0s posted...
wonton2112 posted...

I should've checked those places as well. Metacritic is usually my go to for release dates, but they seem to be very off as of late.

Everyone seems very off as of late. It's like handheld release dates are a guessing game. This, Gravity Rush and Mortal Kombat for Vita, it's like each company throws down a date and we hope one's right. Sega's site just says "Early 2012"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived