Rayman Origins. HD Console/PC>Wii (on 480p EDTV)>3DS>Vita

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Rayman Origins. HD Console/PC>Wii (on 480p EDTV)>3DS>Vita

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
5 years ago#131
xerofyre0 posted...
i think i am the only one who does not like the visuals in this game

I don't think you're alone. I've seen people say it looks like a crappy flash game.

Unless that person was you.
Playing Muramasa is like being gloriously loved by a tender, probing tentacle; if you do not enjoy it you may be an empty human husk of a flesh popsicle.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
5 years ago#132
SenorLovecraft posted...
r_m_8_8 posted...
AdolRed posted...
It's really sad when you think about it. We have here technology that has brought countless people together who share like interests to discuss them, yet all too many people are content with just using the internet to crap on anybody who doesn't think exactly the way they do.

It is. I met some of my absolute best friend because of gaming, even if not all of them play and enjoy the exact same games/systems I do.

People who spend more time downplaying other systems/games than talking about the stuff they actually enjoy, let alone PLAYING, are just too sad. I wonder how those people behave in real life.

Can we just start a new internet together?

It's called the undernet.

You like megaman battle network?

God those games were great
Its like a disco ball in front of my face! -Chris redfield
Official Special ops beserker general of the NDF

User Info: kissdadookie

kissdadookie
5 years ago#133
LHS_2012 posted...
I'm surprised so many people think the Wii version is inferior to the portable ones. Multiplayer is pretty important to the experience.

Visually, it'll probably go:

PC>Vita>HD consoles>3DS>Wii
Though as someone already said, this game isn't particularly graphicly demanding, so 3D alone could wiggle the 3DS up past the PS360 or Vita.

Overall:

HD consoles/PC>Wii>3DS/Vita

3DS and Vita have a debatable enough graphical (3D or larger screen) experience and a similar enough gameplay experience that there isn't a definitively "better" version, but the edge probably goes to Vita.

If you have played the game, you will understand how a larger and sharper screen FAR outweighs the magic of 3D. It's just a case of game design suitability for given screen size. Also in terms of features, you're getting more game for your handheld buck with the Vita version because there's the pinch to zoom function AND the whole exclusive collectables that are Vita specific (many requiring you to pinch to zoom to locate the collectable). On top of that, the Vita version also has trophies, that's a biggie.That's one thing I truly miss on the 3DS, a trophies system. It's like I can do 100% in OoT but I'm like the only person that would ever know that I did 100% in OoT :(

User Info: stromvancouver

stromvancouver
5 years ago#134
That is some incredibility foolish logic, TC. I am very disappointed.
3DS FC: 4081-5497-5635
Official Uragaan of the Monster Hunter TriG Boards

User Info: MacaroniCat

MacaroniCat
5 years ago#135
The screen is AMOLED, whatever that means. Google it.
http://www.error1355.com/img/kojima.jpg
http://www.whiterabbitcult.com/seagalkids.gif

User Info: AP3Brain

AP3Brain
5 years ago#136
LMAO!!!

TC:

"Uh.. 3DS version is better because of less features and lesser graphics! (even though they are the same price) If I wanted better stuff I would just get a console!"

User Info: SenorLovecraft

SenorLovecraft
5 years ago#137

SenorLovecraft posted...
r_m_8_8 posted...
AdolRed posted...
It's really sad when you think about it. We have here technology that has brought countless people together who share like interests to discuss them, yet all too many people are content with just using the internet to crap on anybody who doesn't think exactly the way they do.

It is. I met some of my absolute best friend because of gaming, even if not all of them play and enjoy the exact same games/systems I do.

People who spend more time downplaying other systems/games than talking about the stuff they actually enjoy, let alone PLAYING, are just too sad. I wonder how those people behave in real life.

Yep, very fun. Starforce is okay too but the perspective change was dumb.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
5 years ago#138
SenorLovecraft posted...
SenorLovecraft posted...
r_m_8_8 posted...
AdolRed posted...

Yep, very fun. Starforce is okay too but the perspective change was dumb.

Didn't even bother with those.

They look like half assed perversions of battle network
Its like a disco ball in front of my face! -Chris redfield
Official Special ops beserker general of the NDF

User Info: SenorLovecraft

SenorLovecraft
5 years ago#139
They play almost the same just a different angle and bad graphics.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: Shinobi120

Shinobi120
5 years ago#140

So the Vita version is bad because it looks as good as the console version?

/facepalm

The PS3 version is best (1080P, multiplayer), then 360, then Vita, then Wii, then 3DS. This game simply MUST be played in HD and any platform that doesn't have HD loses tons of points.

Um, the 360 version is in Native 1080p & also has multiplayer as well. Quit making **** up.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Rayman Origins. HD Console/PC>Wii (on 480p EDTV)>3DS>Vita

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived