Nintendo 3DS Hardware & Software FAQ [v2.0]

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo 3DS Hardware & Software FAQ [v2.0]

User Info: JBDD

JBDD
3 years ago#131
Does anyone know if I can persuade Nintendo Customer Support to manually add a game that I downloaded from the eShop (before I linked my Club Nintendo account)?
JBDD
3DS Friend Code: 3325-2240-5512

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
3 years ago#132
I'm probally getting a euro n3ds none xl.
Remember number 4 with the exception of number 6+7
can someone give me a 1.list of games in europe not in america.

2or games like senran kugura were the retail game isn't availible in na

3mostly want rpgs but i'm willing to platformers as long as they aren't too hard 4.pretty much any game with a way to make that game easier by grinding
or some kind of way to cheat that the game will not punish me for doing or if it does i can simply redo levels without using it to clear it.(like nsmb2)
5.story heavy games as long as the game is too hard
6.will not play any life sim unless it's an rpg or A LOT like minecraft(minecraft isn't a life sim but a life sim similar to that would be cool)
7.it's unlikely i'll buy any racing games unless it like mario kart/excite truck/burn out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DKEhykfO_g (SSoHPKC)
http://i.imgur.com/uZFA5pW.png?1 my contacts list is broken use this
(message deleted)

User Info: skittychu

skittychu
3 years ago#134
Does anyone know how to change the sound card on the 3DS XL? I was playing a game that I last played on my DS Lite-- with decent-to-good quality headphones in-- and I finally realized how much the sound sucks. Now, I like the bigger screen and I could always buy a DSi XL to get better sound, but since I have plenty of 3DS games too it makes more sense to just change the sound card instead.

So, yeah. Sound card change? Is it possible? What does Nintendo use? What should I use? Dangers/cautions? Instructions? Pretty please?

User Info: cpuddle

cpuddle
3 years ago#135
I have a question: does anyone know whether you can transfer games from a micro SD card in the NN3DS to a new micro SD card? I have a lot of virtual games and a few I don't really play anymore on my current card and its full so I was hoping to get some of them on another card so I can keep the new stuff together on the first card and avoid a lot of unscrewing to swap the cards out every time I wanted to play. Specifically I want to download Xenoblade Chronicles 3D but no room so I want to get stuff off without deleting them.
Some doctors are MD's but others are BS
cpuddle

User Info: LupusAbyss

LupusAbyss
2 years ago#136
Is anyone having trouble connecting to the internet via the old and new 3DS? Every time I attempt to connect I keep on getting either 003-1101 or 003-2101 saying something about my DNS server, not having a connection, access point obstruction or encryption error. I'm at a loss of what to do.
The Official Ace of the Final Fantasy Type-0 Thread

User Info: Shy-Gal

Shy-Gal
2 years ago#137
: D
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/788/358/79e.gif

User Info: Seal64

Seal64
2 years ago#138
cpuddle posted...
I have a question: does anyone know whether you can transfer games from a micro SD card in the NN3DS to a new micro SD card? I have a lot of virtual games and a few I don't really play anymore on my current card and its full so I was hoping to get some of them on another card so I can keep the new stuff together on the first card and avoid a lot of unscrewing to swap the cards out every time I wanted to play. Specifically I want to download Xenoblade Chronicles 3D but no room so I want to get stuff off without deleting them.

Sure, just pop the card out, plug it in a PC, copy the contents to the new card and pop that back in. Easy.

Keep in mind though, that without some manhandling, the 3DS does not support SDXC cards. So officially, 32 GB is the max.

User Info: JBDD

JBDD
2 years ago#139
SMASHKING84 posted...
I'm probally getting a euro n3ds none xl.
Remember number 4 with the exception of number 6+7
can someone give me a 1.list of games in europe not in america.

2or games like senran kugura were the retail game isn't availible in na

3mostly want rpgs but i'm willing to platformers as long as they aren't too hard 4.pretty much any game with a way to make that game easier by grinding
or some kind of way to cheat that the game will not punish me for doing or if it does i can simply redo levels without using it to clear it.(like nsmb2)
5.story heavy games as long as the game is too hard
6.will not play any life sim unless it's an rpg or A LOT like minecraft(minecraft isn't a life sim but a life sim similar to that would be cool)
7.it's unlikely i'll buy any racing games unless it like mario kart/excite truck/burn out

My recommendations :
Rune Factory 4 (sort of a life sim but you can pretty much just focus on the dungeon crawling or characters)
Shin Megami Tensei IV (fantastic atmosphere and music, kinda hard but the DLC mitigates the difficulty)
Persona Q (Get it. Now.)
Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros (Cute and forgiving with its difficulty)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Dual Destinies (not an RPG but good story and characters )
Fantasy Life (life sim RPG with loads of charm)
Currently playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2: Sisters Generation and Fantasy Life
3DS Friend Code: 1908-0863-9081

User Info: Latiffa

Latiffa
2 years ago#140
Sorry for stupid question but I've read on internet that retail 3DS games doesn't take SD card storage (only digital ones does) is that true?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo 3DS Hardware & Software FAQ [v2.0]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.