• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Midnight Purple 3DS Launching May 20 in NA?

User Info: QuagsireQing

QuagsireQing
7 years ago#1
I was at EB Games this morning, making sure I've got my pre-orders all sorted out, and noticed a listing for it under 3DS hardware. I'm placing a question mark in the topic title, since Nintendo hasn't confirmed it anywhere online, but you know...out of the mouths of retailers. The fact that it launches alongside Mario Tennis Open clinches it for me...that purple 3DS is finally becoming a reality.
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto

User Info: Tempest717

Tempest717
7 years ago#2
It better not. I wanted a purple one at launch, and I can't afford to go buy a new one unless it's a revision.
Official King of the Time Travelers 3DS/Vita/PSP Board
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF

User Info: kingpenguin22

kingpenguin22
7 years ago#3
I hope so, geez I have been patiently awaiting a Purple 3Ds ever since I saw it at E3!
Looks like my patience is going to pay off lol
Going to buy Purple 3DS...Fav Ps3 game: Hyperdimension Neptunia, Fav 360 game: Tales of Vesperia, Fav Psp game: Project Diva, Fav Wii game: TP for Midna :O

User Info: Gavin_Rozee

Gavin_Rozee
7 years ago#4
Purple would be strange colour to launch alongside Mario Tennis Open. I'd have thought Green would make more sense.
Click on my username for 3DS Friend Code and PSN ID.
My Club Nintendo profile: http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/Gavin_Rozee

User Info: kingpenguin22

kingpenguin22
7 years ago#5
Gavin_Rozee posted...
Purple would be strange colour to launch alongside Mario Tennis Open. I'd have thought Green would make more sense.

Luigi's Mansion 2 would make more sense for green lol.
Going to buy Purple 3DS...Fav Ps3 game: Hyperdimension Neptunia, Fav 360 game: Tales of Vesperia, Fav Psp game: Project Diva, Fav Wii game: TP for Midna :O

User Info: OhMandy

OhMandy
7 years ago#6
Yeah, it was listed at EB Games/Gamestop a few days ago, then over the weekend it disappeared from the coming soon/pre-order listings and the item code was moved to discontinued, then on Sunday it came back active and orderable... it's weird that there hasn't been anything in the way of advertising though...

User Info: Limen123

Limen123
7 years ago#7
Purple should have been for Majora's Mask. >_>
3DS FC: 5112-4398-8979
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9547/17817459.png

User Info: lp913

lp913
7 years ago#8
O_O Is that even out in Japan yet??? But I do expect the Cobalt Blue to be the next color to release soon.
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]

User Info: Twilightwolf444

Twilightwolf444
7 years ago#9
Hopefully the Ice White 3DS will come out in NA soon.
US Aqua Blue Ambassador 3DS FC: 5198-2493-9347
Wii FC: 4452-1675-4184-9938

User Info: Miggi3Fr3sh

Miggi3Fr3sh
7 years ago#10
Tempest717 posted...
It better not. I wanted a purple one at launch, and I can't afford to go buy a new one unless it's a revision.

So because you can't afford it, Nintendo shouldn't release a new color?
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 Black: Azaezal 3095-7582-1802
Here at GameFAQs gamers don't game, they complain.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Midnight Purple 3DS Launching May 20 in NA?
  • Topic Archived