• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
  3. Good Ideas for Challenge Playthroughs?

User Info: hisroyalbonkess

hisroyalbonkess
1 year ago#1
I really don't have anything to play until KH3 comes out. I will hopefully have a means to stream Re:Coded soon, but I want to add some pizzazz to it. Here are a few "challenges" I came up with, and a few default ones.

KH1 Rehash% - Playing the game where your commands are limited to KH1 magic, limits, and Keyblades.

Lv1 KK CM

Lv1 KK 1HP
(NG+, probably restricted to certain commands).

No Stat Matrix%

Blank%- (having the stat Matrix full of nothing but blank stat chips and HP chips. I'd then adjust the luck/HP cheat to set my HP to base. This would also be NG+)

No Commands%

Only Commands% (Maybe 4 categories, one just attack commands, one just magic, one with low level attack commands, one with low level magic ones.

This board is dead but I'll do my best to bump it for a while. I genuinely love Re:Coded.
I'm Riding The Gravy Train.

User Info: AdmiralStiff

AdmiralStiff
1 year ago#2
No cure
No potions

hisroyalbonkess
1 year ago#3
That's a good one, it could also be added to other ones, too.

hisroyalbonkess
1 year ago#4
Oh shoot I just realized that the emu I'm using has a fast and slow option :o. 50% or 75% sped would be cool. Or 200%

hisroyalbonkess
1 year ago#5
Man, streaming from a PC is not going as anticipated. I hate to abandon what I had planned, but I don't want to invest money in a PC at the moment.
"I'll make your sister my daughter." -ihatesunday
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
  3. Good Ideas for Challenge Playthroughs?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A