• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
  3. I found the most efficient way to upgrade commands to cr. *Long post*

User Info: hisroyalbonkess

hisroyalbonkess
2 years ago#1
This requires a lot of setup, but it's worth it.

Requirements:

Zero/One++++ Set your tree to end at the Lv4 ability Targeting Scope

Set difficulty to Critical

Set the Loot Cheat between 20-30% in the Stat Matrix.

Set the Prize Cheat to x5.

Set the CP Cheat to cp x4, EXP to x⅛.

Execution:

Go to Hollow Bastion and use Ethers to get your clock gauge to Lv4. Enter the Entrance Hall (LL) and hack away at the enemies spawn in the middle of the room. Be mindful of how much you're charching up your clock, you don't want to use your finisher. Killing the Heartless with a single swing, canceling the combo, repeat will power up your clock gauge less.

You should now have many Wind Dives. Using 8 Wind Dives for your commands, meld them together in the Command Matrix (should have 16 at least to start). Naturally as they level up they should receive the c and r upgrades. Getting all 8 to cr takes roughly 1 and a half hours, but it's all left to RNG.

When they all become maxed out just take them out and start over. There are 93 total commands, so that's theoretically 8 or so hours with RNG on your side. At that point it's just synthesizing commands and then using a Wind Dive to upgrade it to cr.

These are some recommendations to make the tedious task less tedious:

Max out your stats.

Equip the Eternity Charm and the Immortal Charm in the Gear Matrix.
I'm Riding The Gravy Train.

hisroyalbonkess
1 year ago#2
I grossly overestimated. I made 25 Wind Dive cr commands, and just by cycling through the many commands I had, I was able to go from 22% to 93% before I had to buy commands.

User Info: Metastase

Metastase
1 year ago#3
Nice!

hisroyalbonkess
1 year ago#4
Thanks! I'm on my way to get true 100%. It looks doable, or at least more doable than Days.

User Info: Jabodie

Jabodie
1 year ago#5
hisroyalbonkess posted...
Thanks! I'm on my way to get true 100%. It looks doable, or at least more doable than Days.

Grinding all the levels in Days was one of the most tedious things I've ever done.

It somehow managed to be worse in memory than filling out all the boards for ever dream eater in 3D, and that was horrible.

I've promised myself no 100% of KH games anymore, but we'll see if 3D is more like 1 and 2, where 100% is actually an enjoyable experience.
<insert sig here>

hisroyalbonkess
1 year ago#6
Jabodie posted...
hisroyalbonkess posted...

Grinding all the levels in Days was one of the most tedious things I've ever done.

It somehow managed to be worse in memory than filling out all the boards for ever dream eater in 3D, and that was horrible.

I've promised myself no 100% of KH games anymore, but we'll see if 3D is more like 1 and 2, where 100% is actually an enjoyable experience.

I can't go for 100% in Days, I refuse. I'm level 94 with 233 Challenge Sigils but I can't find it within me to get 100%. Days, BbS and 0.2 are the only KH games where I haven't gotten to level 99 (or in Days' case, 100). I had a lot of fun with DDD both on the 3DS and PS4, so I took my time to at least complete the journals, but max affinity for all spirits is worth at least a yikes and a half.

I had a much better time grinding for the Platinum card in CoM than I did attempting to 100% Days. Hell, the Platinum card is worth more than the Ultima Weapon anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
  3. I found the most efficient way to upgrade commands to cr. *Long post*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A