• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BigTee66

BigTee66
11 years ago#1
man i loved those things when i was a middle schooler! i had about 5 of those things! it was one of my favorite toys ever!
MSI MAG Z490 Tomahawk | i7 10700k | ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 x 2 | EVGA 650W | Inwin 703 Black | ...people still do these sigs?
Steam: teeman92

BigTee66
11 years ago#2
mind the title, friggen typos
MSI MAG Z490 Tomahawk | i7 10700k | ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 x 2 | EVGA 650W | Inwin 703 Black | ...people still do these sigs?

User Info: minato_ookami

minato_ookami
10 years ago#3
yeah beyblade is great but no one seems to care about this game T-T
Real men admit their fanboysm for FFVII
Noctis rules so much

User Info: marcoexe

marcoexe
10 years ago#4
well there's a new anime series. i guess they're trying to promote their toys to the kids of this generation
My words are poison because both you and the world suck

minato_ookami
10 years ago#5
hope so
i prefer new children to grow up with beyblade than bakugan because well beyblade at least have a story(japanese version don't know in english)
Noctis rules so much

BigTee66
10 years ago#6
They better buy those tops, these kids are missing out on one of the most addicting toys. Bakugan got nothing on beyblade

User Info: TakaoGT

TakaoGT
10 years ago#7
You had 5? I had around 20 or so.

What can I say, I was a strange boy.

minato_ookami
10 years ago#8
wow
i just had a driger XD
Noctis rules so much

BigTee66
10 years ago#9
I used to pin up a the old beyblades(the custom one with the metal baring) against a tiny metal fusion (srata dragon or driger) . the metal fusion beyblade would ALWAYS beat the crap out of my metal draciel( my best defensive top). one time it smashed my draciel out of the arena so fast that it hit my TV screen and snapped my draciel in half...ha ha good times
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A