• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Toaru Majutsu no Index
  3. Last CG in Gallery? (partial spoilers?)

User Info: GigaSPX

GigaSPX
10 years ago#11
Meh, I hate to break it to all of you, but it seems the one available way I see is unlocking it through hacks.
My sig is here. Yup.

User Info: ChaosHero

ChaosHero
10 years ago#12
...hence why I put "acquire" in quotation marks in my last post. The pic I found on that website shows us right then and there, but it kinda feels like the route was unlocked by hacking, since there's a VERY LIKELY chance there's no save data for the Railgun game online anyway. -_-;

...but yeah, it seemed to be the only way to get it for now; or just wait for the Railgun game to come out.
So much knowledge, so little time. Let's just play to our heart's contents and have fun!

GigaSPX
10 years ago#13
Well, I hacked to open the last route myself. I gotta say, it's an amusing story route.

It's just that I somewhat wish more out of this game following what is currently happening in the anime right now. :\
My sig is here. Yup.

ChaosHero
10 years ago#14
You did? May I ask where did you get that? Or not?

Yeah, they could have done a little better for the anime and at least extend it to the end of volume 14....
So much knowledge, so little time. Let's just play to our heart's contents and have fun!

GigaSPX
10 years ago#15
Used Cwcheats to unlock it.

The anime right now is at its utmost BEST epitome moment of the plot. I get the chills just watching it and it's AWESOME.
My sig is here. Yup.

ChaosHero
10 years ago#16
Yeah, I figured it's CWcheats, but I just can't seem to find it from anywhere online. Help?

Is it just me, or the anime is revolving to a close, slowly....? It's getting epic either or, I know that much....it's in a good way! O_o;

GigaSPX
10 years ago#17
It's ending at 24 eps. :(
My sig is here. Yup.
  1. Boards
  2. Toaru Majutsu no Index
  3. Last CG in Gallery? (partial spoilers?)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A