• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MokonaBuny

MokonaBuny
10 years ago#1
After the opening played, Kirino from Ore no Imouto was on the screen with black background. She was saying something. So..why is she in a To aru Majutsu no Index game? o.o.
PSN: BunnyRailgun

User Info: Zalyagunryai

Zalyagunryai
10 years ago#2
Both series are published by ASCII Media Works, You ever played ZHP Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman ? Kirino, Index and several ASCII Media Works's Dengeki Bunko light novel characters are costumes and several items from less major series. so i wouldn't be surprised about it (the USA localized names of some series are kinda weird)
Meep

User Info: MokonaBuny

MokonaBuny
10 years ago#3
I see, well its just really weird when I was just playing the game and she just popped up. Was pretty surprised. If only I knew what she said.
PSN: BunnyRailgun

User Info: Zalyagunryai

Zalyagunryai
10 years ago#4
Maybe something about the Ore imouto Psp game that just came out today.
Meep
(message deleted)

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
10 years ago#6
Damn shame Kirino wasn't included as a secret character. Especially in her Misaka outfit from the Imouto PSP game.
Cancer free 52 months and counting!
The Seahawks intentionally injured Carson Wentz in the 2019-20 NFC Wild Card game

User Info: Heavenwargod

Heavenwargod
10 years ago#7
Well, not surprising since there's an OreImo and Index collaboration going on. The OreImo game also has a mini-game where you play an Arkanoid/Breakout-like game, with the girls cosplaying as several female characters from Index as the background picture.
Justice is subject to dispute; might is palpable.
team waifu: https://imgur.com/2sH3f3W | I collect units for looks, not functionality.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A