• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Toaru Majutsu no Index
  3. My impressions of this game (potential spoilers)

User Info: fuyumine

fuyumine
10 years ago#11
Touma is at least a B tier. I mean, his forward strong basically smashes through anyone who's using an esper/magic attack, and last time I checked, that included Accelerator's dashes and square attacks. Also: pairing up Touma with Last Order is ridiculously cheap.

And where's Sasha? She's a better spammer than Mugino would ever be, especially since it homes and she has a back triangle attack that drops a pillar of water on standing enemies at any range, not to mention she has pretty decent close combat attacks that link pretty well (square x2 -> back square -> forward square -> forward triangle). Pair her up with Misaka Imouto or Oriana, and you got yourself a very annoying spammer.
xbox gt: goozilla123 | 3DS FC: 2836-0095-7870 | PSN: Hakuzilla (vita)

User Info: drzero7

drzero7
10 years ago#12
How's the assists? Which assist are good and which is crap? (I'm still waitinf for the game in the mail.)
***Dizzy: The hottest 3 year old I ever seen*******
>---My PWAB RISK RATING: S+ ---

User Info: Ichipoo

Ichipoo
10 years ago#13
Accel is proving to be a really good assist if you ask me, especially with Tsuchimikado.

Get cornered by a good Tsuchimikado/Accel player and you're basically asking to have up to half of your health taken away with easy to perform, wall smashing, meterless combos. (Had a bad day in Ad-Hoc Party lol)
  1. Boards
  2. Toaru Majutsu no Index
  3. My impressions of this game (potential spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A