• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jediknight52501

jediknight52501
6 years ago#1
on sale this week and i was thinking about getting it but i need some feedback first. worth it or not?
it is good to be back. XBL-UGC Jedi Master, PSN-Creepy_Crandall, Steam-jediknight52501

User Info: smurfsn1p3r

smurfsn1p3r
6 years ago#2
Single player wise? Yes. This game felt like it was aimed at Single player, and multiplayer was an afterthought. Everything works great, but it can be a bit boring at times as there is not a lot of loot, and end game gear is not relevant like say a Diablo game.

Couch Co-op? Depends on other players preference in RPGS. But overall suggestions, and experiences say it is a learning curve to manage money. One of you will always make a sacrifice so the other person can buy the better gear. Teamwork is a must.

XBOX live? NO! Worse features in this game is the fact the host has full control over the game. Your friends will take the role of your companions, and can customize them to their liking, and leave you with a completely useless warrior. Really bad game design
Gtag: smurfsn1p3r4eva
Defiance Character: Alyssia EGO:52XX Hit me up if you need some help.

User Info: rush86

rush86
6 years ago#3
Almost any game is worth 5 bucks. But yea just got it because of the sale and im having fun
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
DS-III Reloadedhawkwind_dragon63/17 5:31AM

GameFAQs Q&A