• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Siege III
  3. Question on stats

User Info: FenrirXIII

FenrirXIII
7 years ago#1
Hi guys. I have a question and I haven't been able to figure this out on my own yet.

It seems each character has 3 equip slots that deal with dishing out damage. The two main weapons that you can switch between with the left bumper and then the third.

For reinheart, I can't figure out how to make his long-range attack stronger. Is it willpower or attack? is it the tesseract weapon? Because the one i have equipped at lvl 10 has my DPS at like 82 and when I go to the gauntlet in the equip screen it shows DPS at 70, yet my gauntlet fighting style does WAY more damage. almost double the damage and sometimes double the damage of the long range fighting style with the tesseract in his hand. am I missing something like is it willpower that enhances his dmg in that long range mode? also, what role does that belt slot play, does that determine spell power like the thunderbolt and clockwork trap damage?

That question basically carries over to katarina as well, but it's the darn opposite. when i highlight the pistol equip my dps at the top of the screen reads 54 and with the rifle highlighted it's 42 but the rifle does WAY more damage even when I am so close to an enemy with pistols that I am literally bumping into them. Also, what does her shotgun do? Does that once again determine X, Y, and B ability damage?(heartseeking shot etc)
GT: Ezmarii/CapitalStorm91
rent my dragons dogma pawns! :)
  1. Boards
  2. Dungeon Siege III
  3. Question on stats
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
DS-III Reloadedhawkwind_dragon63/17 5:31AM

GameFAQs Q&A