Just beat the game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Faction: Armageddon
  3. Just beat the game...

User Info: jbtilley

jbtilley
6 years ago#11
I don't remember having the sound problem, but yeah each game has its quirks. Having played and beaten both now, I'd go back and play Guerilla before I'd play Armageddon. Armageddon was basically similar looking corridors, one after the other. I'd rather replay Dead Space 2 to get my over-the-shoulder corridor shooter fix.

And sure you could say Guerilla was one generic city after the other, but I just had more fun with that title.

User Info: Glenn_Urban

Glenn_Urban
6 years ago#12
jbtilley posted...
I don't remember having the sound problem, but yeah each game has its quirks. Having played and beaten both now, I'd go back and play Guerilla before I'd play Armageddon. Armageddon was basically similar looking corridors, one after the other. I'd rather replay Dead Space 2 to get my over-the-shoulder corridor shooter fix.

And sure you could say Guerilla was one generic city after the other, but I just had more fun with that title.

I agree. Guerilla sure had its flaws and its openness was far from perfect but it was simply more fun (imo)!
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. -Stephen G. Tallentyre aka Evelyn Beatrice Hall

User Info: AbandonedFish

AbandonedFish
6 years ago#13
I enjoyed RF:A but in the same way I enjoyed RF1 and 2. But I'd prefer open world simply because it's more fun.

+ the view in RF:A really pisses me off. I thought I would get used to it but I can't.
  1. Boards
  2. Red Faction: Armageddon
  3. Just beat the game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived