• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The First Templar
  3. Missing 2 Templar Chronicles

User Info: pech_schwefel

pech_schwefel
7 years ago#1
is each chronicle found on its according location or will the chronicles be unlocked by the number you find them? for example: will i find chronicle A allways on the spot A or is there a internal order in which they will be unlocked whenever i find a chronicle?
What were they thinking!?

pech_schwefel
7 years ago#2
i found them. one was in acre in one area where you had to save some soldiers. it was leaning on a wall pretty insvisible if you don't look carefully. and the other one was in the beginning of the swamp-level. after listening to some guards chatter a chest location gets marked on the map and in this chest was the chronicle.

i have another problem now in the dlc The Arena. i am not able to survive round 2 without getting hit. it's just because of that stupid achievement, otherwise completing The Arena is easy. but for not getting hit in the 3 rounds you get 3 achievements. i got round 1 but on 2 i gave up. any hints?

pech_schwefel
7 years ago#3
nevermind, i did it. i don't know how but a huge bunch of luck was on my side i guess.

for the second round with the traps, it is very important to use the camera and look around before you make your next move. for the achievement it only counts when you are controlling your charakter to not get injured. when your AI partner gets injured it won't mess up the achievement. for the third round, always use block. finish enemies on the ground only when there are no other enemies. don't roll around as much, since thats too dangerous. use block, especially for regaining your blue orbs (through perfect blocks) to be able to smash shields. i took roland as a partner but i guess it doesn't makes a difference if you take maria.

User Info: demonlord6696

demonlord6696
7 years ago#4
Hey does anyone still play this game online? If not do you wanna go after the online achievements? I wanna try to get them but have no idea if anyone else is playing this game.

pech_schwefel
7 years ago#5
too bad, i don't have a gold membership and will never get one.
  1. Boards
  2. The First Templar
  3. Missing 2 Templar Chronicles
  • Topic Archived