• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Colors
  3. Input lag on secret stages?

User Info: blazinpuertoroc

blazinpuertoroc
1 month ago#1
I doubt anyone is still playing this game but it's very good. I'm just wondering if anyone else gets input lag during the secret stages or there is a problem with my 3ds screen? Sometimes sonic just doesnt react to where the stylus is on my screen fast enough.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: chrispkmnmaster

chrispkmnmaster
1 month ago#2
i played a couple months ago the whole game start to finish, actually it was my first time playing it too. so yea im late to the party haha, i practically 100% completed the game tho also, and it was all in just 1 day from when i started the game iirc.

but anyway, idk i think its probably that u arent moving the stylus along the right area of the screen. ya know when u first start each special stage it should show a like semicircle or whatever u call that along the bottom of the bottom screen rly, it'll only register when u move the stylus along that semicircle thing, if u move the stylus out of that he wont move.

i think thats probably the cause of ur problem man! hope i helped!

also can u or someone pls help me with a question of mine if anyone knows? thing is, i practically 100% completed the game all in just 1 day i think, just i couldnt do 1 thing, how do i get all the sound test tracks? i think im also missing some event scene things.

i think it was overall like 30 of sound test and event scenes overall 30 total i think combining both, and i thought it was for S ranking all the levels, but some levels i S ranked for the first time and got nothing, and i got more event scenes and sound test tracks left that i dont have than i have levels missions and chaos emerald special stages left that i didnt S rank!

so how am i supposed to get all those if they all arent from S ranks then? seems they arent cuz i have more i need than S ranks left that i didnt get so yea. unless some S ranks give u more than 1 maybe and thats why? and then that means it is just all S ranks that i need for all sound test and event scenes that i still need?
Remaining 2 Smash Ultimate DLC: 1. Shadow Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, 2. Tiki Fire Emblem, Mipha Zelda Breath of the Wild, Zelda Skyward Sword Zelda
Pls!

User Info: chrispkmnmaster

chrispkmnmaster
3 weeks ago#3
Bump
Remaining 2 Smash Ultimate DLC: 1. Shadow Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, 2. Tiki Fire Emblem, Mipha Zelda Breath of the Wild, Zelda Skyward Sword Zelda
Pls!
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Colors
  3. Input lag on secret stages?
  • Post New Message