• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Colors
  3. Is it just me or is this game easy compared to SR and SRA?

User Info: Bz0

Bz0
8 years ago#1
I have played and S ranked all 3 DS Sonic games and this game felt kind of easy for the most part. I did everything in the SP in around 16 hours.

The special stages were a joke, expect the last one, which was a little harder but still extremely easy compared to SR's or SRA's 7th stage.

The bosses were super easy to S-rank and you could beat most of them in a minute once you figured out their pattern. The ''true last boss'' was especially disappointing. Oh well, at least the music was nice.

As for the regular levels, some of them were challenging, but if memory serves me right, they were harder to S-rank in the Rush games. Part of the easiness can be attributed to the red rings which usually mark the ideal path.

The hardest part for me was to find all the red rings, specifically those that were off the fastest path. Also, some of the time based missions were refreshingly hard.

It's been a few years since I last played the two Rush games and I may be misremembering things, so I wanted to see what everybody else thought.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Colors
  3. Is it just me or is this game easy compared to SR and SRA?
  • Topic Archived