• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top Gun
  3. Why is it so hard to find people online?

User Info: Terminator_x20

Terminator_x20
8 years ago#1
"TOPIC"
(message deleted)

User Info: dillonthebunny

dillonthebunny
8 years ago#3
thats a shame because I think the online is very good.

I caved in and brought HAWX2... now Im not going to sit here and say that this is better than HAWX2, as that would be stupid... but you know what, online is pretty bloody good! I just played online in HAWX all morning, and just now stuck on topgun to see if I would laugh at it for being cheap and poor.. but no, in fact it 'almost' made me question my HAWX2 purchase, but over all HAWX has more of everything... so its an instant win. but the online in Topgun imo is good.

I would say that alone is worth the price tag. anyway, in time I will eventually grow tired of Hawx and if one day I do sell... then at least I will always have TopGun on my HDD... if I was the devs (who ever they are) I would bring out planes and maps every now and again for this, it would keep peoples interests up...

I dont know why but flying games are jinxed when it comes to longevity online.
Psn: Dillonthebunny.
Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn

User Info: John_Sinclair

John_Sinclair
8 years ago#4
I just bought the game today and played a few matches online. I still have a hard time flying (almost too realistic for me, lol), but this didn't matter too much, since nearly every game I joined people where just trying to get the "Goosed"-Trophy...
All your base are belong to me!
(message deleted)

User Info: Terminator_x20

Terminator_x20
8 years ago#6
I can find users online. I just can't join them! Why is that?
  1. Boards
  2. Top Gun
  3. Why is it so hard to find people online?
  • Topic Archived