• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PixelJunk Shooter 2
  3. I went to the PixelJunk's website, on the PJ Shooter 2 forum,

User Info: spankymcfister

spankymcfister
7 years ago#1
And man are there a bunch of cry-babies there.
So many users/players crying about people quiting during a losing game. So what?
It happens to "everybody". It happens to me all the time, and if I am in a hopelessly lost game, I will in fact quit that game, in essence, conceeding victory to my opponent. The opponent still gets his aquired points, no harm done. Why so many cry-babies? It's funny.
Get a life, it's only a game.
Your flaming people who believe in creationism. We're not inferior or dumber than you because we reject James Darwin. - - MurcielagoMC

spankymcfister
7 years ago#2
OH! I forgot to mention the hillarious personal messages players send sometimes when you retire from a game, MAN do these jokers get angry! Seriously, WTH?
It's a "VIDEO GAME" guys. Put it in perspective. It's unhealthy to get so emotional over a game. I like playing them as much as the next person but I always remember that it's just a game.

Some of these people get so angry you'd think I killed their dog or slapped their mother or something?!?!
It's crazy.

Oh, and inb4 "there's an unspoken code of player ethics" or some other similarly manufactured bull.
Your flaming people who believe in creationism. We're not inferior or dumber than you because we reject James Darwin. - - MurcielagoMC

User Info: sinncross

sinncross
7 years ago#3
Because its uncompetitive and rude.

but yeah, fi players want to do that then fine go ahead.
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Am going to Japan :)

spankymcfister
7 years ago#4
Uncompetitive and rude?

Conceding victory to your opponent is neither my friend.
To continue to play in a lost match is simply "charity" to your opponent.
Now...., "turning off your console mid-match" WOULD be under-handed.
That would deny your opponent his acrued winnings up to that point.
Your desire to squeeze out a few EXTRA points in a match, from a BEATEN opponent, is purely self-serving.

User Info: Potegaman

Potegaman
7 years ago#5
I once lost a game after leading 7-0 on my Turn 2 offence. But then on my defence, my opponent somehow managed to defeat me. I wasn't underestimating him or anything like that and was playing completely seriously.

I'm just saying that the match isn't over until it's over. If two players with similar skills face each other in this game, there's no such thing as a lost match. (Unless it's something like 7-0, with ten seconds left on the clock.)
  1. Boards
  2. PixelJunk Shooter 2
  3. I went to the PixelJunk's website, on the PJ Shooter 2 forum,
  • Topic Archived