• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fullyloaded2004

fullyloaded2004
8 years ago#1

I find the online to be very intense. I lose more then I win, but when I win it feels so great. Even at a low rank, and just the basic power ups, you still have a chance to beat anyone with good strategy. I beat a sun in a super intense 3 round fight 3-2.

Anyone loving the online play as much as me?

User Info: spankymcfister

spankymcfister
8 years ago#2
Whats the most fun about PS online is how you get dropped off the server every other battle, and having to wait for minutes at a time before getting paired with anyone, if ever!

THATS what makes it the most fun for me.
Your flaming people who believe in creationism. We're not inferior or dumber than you because we reject James Darwin. - - MurcielagoMC

User Info: fullyloaded2004

fullyloaded2004
8 years ago#3

spankymcfister posted...
Whats the most fun about PS online is how you get dropped off the server every other battle, and having to wait for minutes at a time before getting paired with anyone, if ever!

THATS what makes it the most fun for me.
---
Your flaming people who believe in creationism. We're not inferior or dumber than you because we reject James Darwin. - - MurcielagoMC

I get DC a little more then a little while, but for me at lest it's not that bad. I have never had to wait no more then 2 mins for a fight. Most of the time I get a match with in 30 seconds. Maybe it's your internet.

User Info: SUPERnesMAN

SUPERnesMAN
8 years ago#4
Yeah, MP is awesome! I have a blast, win or lose. I just wish it was more popular.
It's only after you have lost everything that you are free to do anything.
  • Topic Archived