• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PixelJunk Shooter 2
  3. Hard to find treasure in chapter 6

User Info: MolotovMagica

MolotovMagica
8 years ago#1
I try to be very thorough when playing through the levels, looking in every nook and cranny and trying to find secret areas in every hole possible, it worked well enough, only missed 2 of them throughout the game but once I got to chapter 6 I suddenly started missing many more.

I've went through these levels very carefully 3 times already I just can't seem to find the last 6 treasures I need to get all of them and since it's too early for any guides of any sort to be out I was hoping to maybe get some help from here.

While I can't remember every treasure I picked up I'll try to list all the ones that I know I've found. I've found all normal and special survivors so I've gotten the perfect rescue bonus on all 3 levels.

In Carry the Torch I have 11/12, I took the one in the right lava hole where that one enemy drops a ball of water after you pick up the inverter suit, on that same part I also went into the stream of lava on the right side of the map and grabbed the treasure there.
On the next part there is on diamond right at the start where you need to use the flashlight bat to grab it.
In the part right after that I've taken the one in the hole south of where you start.
At the last part there's a treasure in a hole above the first flower, underneath the sand to the right of the third one, one in the water right after that and right before the end there's another treasure hiding behind the sand there.

Reactive Relics is where I did the worst, I missed 6 treasure here to begin with but I got 3 of them on my second time through (so right now I have 10/13 on this level).
On the first part I took the treasure that's to the right of the survivor in the south part of the first room.
I've also taken the 2 treasures in/under the volcano that you get to from behind the exit.

Survivalist is probably going to be the hardest to find which treasures I'm missing since there's 20 of them, I've got 18 so I only need 2 more.
I've gotten the one down the shaft on the right in the first part. On the second part I've taken the 2 treasures hiding behind the space with lava right at the beginning and also the one you need to use another flashlight bat to find.
At the part after that I've taken the diamond between the two bats, in the shaft where you have to shoot the walls to get light there's treasure right there and then there's one underneath the inverter suit.
In the part where you have to fight the huge ghost there's on in the darkness when you go south at the start.

I've obviously gotten more than these but these are the ones I remember, does anyone know where there are any more really tricky to find treasures on these levels? They have to hide in really un-obvious or hard to see areas if I haven't found them after 3 very thorough playthroughs, or I could've just been sloppy I suppose.

User Info: -andrew-

-andrew-
8 years ago#2
I am still missing 5 treasures total in the last levels. they are much harder to find. I know in the ice level(can't remember the name) in the first part where there is the fire bomb on the right side and above that is 2 survivors in the top right corner. There is a treasure in the top right behind some ice. You might have already got it, but that is one i missed on my first play of that level.
"It's only after we lost everything, that we are free to do anything"

User Info: MrBeens

MrBeens
8 years ago#3
The very last one I had to find was in Carry the Torch, it took forever, it's on the very first screen, you can see it as soon as you start, it's in the river of lava just below and to the right of the little room with water.

Another one was in the level where you have the magma suit and you have to light up several torches by yourself, it's the last screen of Carry the Torch, I think, but you have to use your grapple claw to move some rock around near the middle of the screen.

MolotovMagica
8 years ago#4
Thanks, that was the one I was missing from Carry the Torch, I think I never looked too carefully there because I am pretty sure I took a diamond from there so either there was 2 in that stream of lava or I died and forgot to take it again.

So that just leaves 3 from Reactive Relics and 2 from Survivalist then

The ice level is "Cold Quiet"

-andrew-
8 years ago#5
I just need 1 more treasure in Cold Quiet and Carry the Torch and 2 more in survivalist. Any more tips on places? I think i already picked up those mentioned already for Carry the Torch as I couldn't find them.

MolotovMagica
8 years ago#6
I found all of the ones I was missing and apart from one they all fit into the category of treasures I was afraid of missing, the ones hidden in plain sight that I simply didn't pick up the time I didn't die. I also seem to suck at searching for them behind liquids, more than half of the ones I was missing ended up being hidden inside lava or water.

In reactive relics there's one really hidden one in the first part, after the light stops for a second time to let you rescue the 2 survivors behind the sand that contains a treasure you can go left into the darkness, there's a hole there where you can find one treasure.

In the part where you get the light suit for the first time water starts flowing to the left, the treasure is right on that platform.

On the last part when you rescue the third survivor water starts flowing again, follow it back down to the first room, go into the hole the water goes into and it's there on the floor, next to the 2 cannons-that-fire-light-bullets enemy things.

In Survivalist the ones I was missing was in part 4 in a very tiny hole with a fake survivor, it's just sitting there on the wall.

And the last one I missed was in part 5, when the lava starts flowing it gets separated, there's a treasure where the lava separates.

-andrew-
8 years ago#7
Finally got all the treasures. Thanks for the help

User Info: Shrimpyaab

Shrimpyaab
8 years ago#8

MrBeens posted...
The very last one I had to find was in Carry the Torch, it took forever, it's on the very first screen, you can see it as soon as you start, it's in the river of lava just below and to the right of the little room with water.

Thanks so much!

1. Boards
  2. PixelJunk Shooter 2
  3. Hard to find treasure in chapter 6
  • Topic Archived