• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PixelJunk Shooter 2
  3. Ah need help with the Magma Turtle boss..

User Info: DrGonzo615

DrGonzo615
8 years ago#1
Ok so I can get past the first stage no problem, and I can shoot the first little dingleberry, but the second part , how do you get close enough to grab it with the hook without being demolished?
A Ducati and a track to run it on....Heaven
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/DrGonzo615/CP__1021.jpg

User Info: enotlp

enotlp
8 years ago#2
There's no real trick. Just get used to the shooting pattern. If you're kinda impatient, you can look for a small opening and rush it with the grapple while taking a hit. It should stop shooting once you grapple that ball thing lol.

User Info: spankymcfister

spankymcfister
8 years ago#3
I know exactly where you are having trouble. During phase 2, when you are battling the head for the second time, hopefully you will still have a shield from the first dingleberry fight, when the head starts shooting those ricochet shots, make sure you are at the center/top, just behind that peninsula wall at the top right, when its done firing, swoop out and neck shoot it, repeat until its dead, but pull its claw loose from the wall so it can fall in the lava. Good luck
Your flaming people who believe in creationism. We're not inferior or dumber than you because we reject James Darwin. - - MurcielagoMC
  1. Boards
  2. PixelJunk Shooter 2
  3. Ah need help with the Magma Turtle boss..
  • Topic Archived