• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
  3. the best clan in DBZ is them guys ultimate heroes/fighters

User Info: Michaelmyers296

Michaelmyers296
10 years ago#1
the reason they are the best is because them guys never quit on you unless you quit on them they are the best in melee attacts cant no other clan compete with them in my opion there a very great clan That boy Danger20z is a beast so is Joonya20z in all-so /Black star20z aka nightwave,there are other great people in there clan im just nameing a few if you have a problem with what i just sad idaf hit me up on xbox live in get your ass woupe ST Michael 96 out this jam

User Info: Tye-

Tye-
10 years ago#2
The clan went down when i lefted. Lmao

User Info: Tenkaichi3_King

Tenkaichi3_King
10 years ago#3
I got a problem with what you just said expect an invite.

User Info: iLegendary

iLegendary
10 years ago#4
Lol you got a clan full of people who was nobodies before Danger spoon fed they asz combos..

And nightwave is a cluck please just don't even mention his name.
Gutta Too Real | Gogeta | Goku | Pikkon |

Michaelmyers296
10 years ago#5
i crazy kid when i beat u up dont cry and joonya said u only beat him once in u got happy in gutter i can beat u in i taught my self in every one in the hero clan can beat u in gutter can u even beat night wave i dont know in i crazy kid im wating on the invite ST Michael96

iLegendary
10 years ago#6
Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Personally its silly for me to even waste my time arguing with you because you obviously don't know who I am.. IDK how you couldn't know seeing as I've probably ran a train on you and your whole friends list but hey perhaps you have a selective memory like half the other kids who pretend they are better than me.

Too bad there isn't an IP check feature because I'd bet good money you are just someone in that clan on a different account trying to catch some attention which is funny to me that you would care that much.

My legacy in DBZ far surpasses anyone in that clan everyone who matters knows that. xD

Oh and before people decide to be brave and start getting disrespectful towards me learn from your previous lessons and shut that ish up.

Michaelmyers296
10 years ago#7
im no one from there clan why would i pretend to be them lol thats slow ik ure good no dis respect ik i can beat u in if u think im fake look at my gamer tag dummy ST Michael96 u hater

iLegendary
10 years ago#8
Lmfao you can beat me huh.. So your another one of those kids who was quiet as a church mouse when I played everyday but since I left now you good and you can beat me sigh..

You just an average Joe trying to make a name by saying my name in a sentence.

Michaelmyers296
10 years ago#9
im not go even argue with u but crazy killer waiting on tht invite

User Info: KidShadow1398

KidShadow1398
10 years ago#10
obviously someone has their boxers in a bunch because gutta u reset combos the whole match and u think your good. stfu and stop thinking your the best just because u beat low ranks.
GT:Shadow 20z its invevitable
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
  3. the best clan in DBZ is them guys ultimate heroes/fighters
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A