• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
  3. two of the 6 new characters is. .

User Info: Tidus2056

Tidus2056
8 years ago#1
Abo and Kado. it has to be. they said 6 new character new to a dragonball game and Abo and Kado have got to be two of the 6 characters. maybe a super saiyan 4 vegito also, you know, one of those what-if characters. but for sure i know Abo and Kado will be in it
Fancy Feast! Break me a piece of that Fancy Feast. It's a cat food. Nailed it.
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/53687/andy-bernard-dancing-o.gif

Tidus2056
8 years ago#2
i also forgot to add that Misokatsun and maybe Gurumes also
Fancy Feast! Break me a piece of that Fancy Feast. It's a cat food. Nailed it.
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/53687/andy-bernard-dancing-o.gif

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
8 years ago#3
May I see the information you learned of leading up to how you now 'know' they will be in the game?
SSBB Main: Snake
Cheers, FCAdam

User Info: Octallord

Octallord
8 years ago#4

Bendetto posted...
May I see the information you learned of leading up to how you now 'know' they will be in the game?
---
SSBB Main: Snake
Cheers, FCAdam

Indeed.

@OP You must have some very amazing info somewhere that says so. Because I highly doubt you know who these characters are.

Tidus2056
8 years ago#5
i do know who those characters are. Abo and Kado are two of Freiza's henchmen, same rank just like the Ginyu Force. they were in the new movie, Son Goku and Friends return. and Gerume was a character from a dragon ball movie in '86. And Misokatsun was a villain from movie 11.
"To me, religion is like Paul Rudd. I see the appeal, and I would never take it away from anyone. But I also would never stand in line for it."

Octallord
8 years ago#6

Tidus2056 posted...
i do know who those characters are. Abo and Kado are two of Freiza's henchmen, same rank just like the Ginyu Force. they were in the new movie, Son Goku and Friends return. and Gerume was a character from a dragon ball movie in '86. And Misokatsun was a villain from movie 11.
---
"To me, religion is like Paul Rudd. I see the appeal, and I would never take it away from anyone. But I also would never stand in line for it."

I actually meant that in a different way...

What I meant is: I highly doubt you know those characters are.

Meaning are in the game. My mind being the idiot it is, just put a who in there because I was thinking of something else at the time. Apologies.

User Info: FindKenshi

FindKenshi
8 years ago#7
There are like no characters that have never been in at least one Dragonball game. There's been a LOT of dragonball games some that never even made it to the US.

Octallord
8 years ago#8

FindKenshi posted...
There are like no characters that have never been in at least one Dragonball game. There's been a LOT of dragonball games some that never even made it to the US.

I have two words for you!

What. Ifs.

User Info: king_disciple

king_disciple
8 years ago#9

I rather a better fighting system over some random characters.

1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
  3. two of the 6 new characters is. .
  • Topic Archived