Online 'internal error' PLEASE HELP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Online 'internal error' PLEASE HELP

User Info: stealthxsn1pez

stealthxsn1pez
7 years ago#11
wow i got exactly the same problem mate EXACTLY. I hope someone finds a solution and i bought the game mainly for the multiplayer too. :/ im getting so frustrated and angry! nothing helped guys nothing helps! port forwarding nope open nat nope deleting savegame then trying again nope new disc nope delete update and reupdate nope. nothing! grrr.... please some help us! the game should be worth alot more to me then right now :/ please respond thank you for any answers in advance!

stealthxsn1pez
7 years ago#12
I also phoned up ubisoft and they told me to try the disc on a other xbox 360 but i dont have another one lol gonna have to ask my firends although i doubt they would be bothered >.> By the way i opened a thread on the ubisoft costumer help forum but the link is to long to be posted anyone have a idea how?

stealthxsn1pez
7 years ago#13
hey guys join this forum and post here : http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=4721051016&m=4761044219&r=6191005219#6191005219

everyone has the same issue so we can get the answer directly from the horses mouth 'ubisoft'

User Info: MJGMike

MJGMike
7 years ago#14
Alrite lads iv tryed my ACBH disk in my mates xbox and same thing happend on his
Thort id let you all know Anymore ideas left now? Think i have done them all lol

stealthxsn1pez
7 years ago#15
so far all i can say is that they are gonna have to come up with some kind of update. There is no other choice but to make a patch and it seems to happen to everyone that bought the game this week and last week... interesting but everyone should carry on this discussion on the main Assassins creed brotherhood forum so that the admins can see it. link:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=4721051016&m=4761044219&r=4381045219#4381045219

User Info: jcbart

jcbart
7 years ago#16
I think it just might people that have downloaded the updates this past week or so. I've had Brotherhood since release, but haven't played it for about two months, so when I started again this week I downloaded the updates and I'm getting the same message :/

User Info: YouAteMyPie

YouAteMyPie
7 years ago#17
Hey hows it going? I've found a fix for this problem. Go ahead and view my youtube video with a voice tutorial on how to fix it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Lb5_XrssU Hope that helps.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Online 'internal error' PLEASE HELP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived