• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Cesare and Lucrezia Borgia ewwww (minor spoilers)

User Info: Strategist103

Strategist103
9 years ago#51
Incest is not the social norm. So it's completely natural for people to think its gross. Personally I think Cesare and Lucrezia's relationship was more about taking advantage of her instead of incest. Lucrezia is used to being taking advantage of and Cesare was always there to comfort her. It is natural for a girl, with the same circumstances as Lucrezia, to love her brother in a romantic way. Cesare took advantage of this relationship with Lucrezia by making sure she would do his bidding. The game makes me feel sorry for Lucrezia and uses incest to reveal lucrezia's relationship to her family.

User Info: kylekillgannon

kylekillgannon
9 years ago#52
Honestly if you have any historical study behind you then you shouldn't be too surprised or disgusted about who in history ****ed their sister. Seriously, it's so common in rulers you should be counting the ones who didn't to save time.

And you shouldn't be surprised to find out Rodrigo had a crack at Lucrezia since the last game told you so.
Blessed Are The Peacemakers.

User Info: megaddtd

megaddtd
9 years ago#53
Cesare and Lucrezia's relationship is a bit of fiction added for this game. There's no evidence or accusations of it in real history, though there has been a little bit of speculation since Cesare seemed to kill off or humiliate anyone she married, but there are other politically charged reasons for that as well.

User Info: ShockKirby80

ShockKirby80
9 years ago#54
Rule 34.

That is all.
I have 4600 Karma! I'm a Sage!
Now it's statistically proven that I have a 99.9% chance of having more Karma than you!

User Info: kylekillgannon

kylekillgannon
9 years ago#55
Cesare and Lucrezia's relationship is a bit of fiction added for this game. There's no evidence or accusations of it in real history, though there has been a little bit of speculation since Cesare seemed to kill off or humiliate anyone she married, but there are other politically charged reasons for that as well.

Yeah, but if a guy is constantly making threats, humiliating, and even murdering his sister's boyfriends. You gotta suspect there was something going on with him.
Blessed Are The Peacemakers.

User Info: Crashdashx

Crashdashx
9 years ago#56
And her ex husband accused them of incest also. Thats all it was, accusations I guess, the game probably exhaterates what happens.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Cesare and Lucrezia Borgia ewwww (minor spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A