• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Cesare and Lucrezia Borgia ewwww (minor spoilers)

User Info: Crashdashx

Crashdashx
9 years ago#1
Ewww incest! They are brother and sister and apparently the father has a go on the daughter also. (I looked on wikipedia and what happens ingame when Cesare touches her breasts and snogs her is quite realistic).

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
9 years ago#2
More like WINcest!

M I RITE?
"What Doesn't Kill you usually succeeds in a second attempt" - Mr. Krabs

User Info: Dragons_Legacy

Dragons_Legacy
9 years ago#3
Lets not forget Cesare saying he will make her his bride once he conquers all of Italia.
"A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves." ~German Proverb

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
9 years ago#4
And he thought that would have been a good idea...considering what happens to him near the end of the game because of incest.
"What Doesn't Kill you usually succeeds in a second attempt" - Mr. Krabs

Dragons_Legacy
9 years ago#5
Seeing as he got away after being locked up, I doubt it bothered him.
"A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves." ~German Proverb

User Info: Robot_Soopa

Robot_Soopa
9 years ago#6
Lucrezia was hot as hell though.
Yeah, except Carnage is more believable as a threat than a guy who fell into a vat of acid and became a murderous, psychopathic clown.
- Axzeux on the Joker

Dragons_Legacy
9 years ago#7
I prefer Katrina and Catarina. They look much better than the blonde but that's personal preference.

User Info: Cecil_Dragoon

Cecil_Dragoon
9 years ago#8
LUCREZIA WHY!!!????!!!!
GamerTag - Kaelar

User Info: KILLER_KNIGHT_1

KILLER_KNIGHT_1
9 years ago#9
I'm just wondering, did I miss something because I had no clue that she was his sister until he said it after kill Rodrigo.
GT- KILLER KNIGHT 1
"I also have my own achievables. See Bleep Bloop." - Caboose

User Info: bebop013

bebop013
9 years ago#10
anyone who is upset with this now is going to have a heart attack if the game does go to Victorian era London, when it was normal for aristocratic men to go out, bang 8-12 yo girls all day, while their wives pretended not to notice, then come home an scoff at said wives for showing to much ankle.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Cesare and Lucrezia Borgia ewwww (minor spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A