• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. So Da Vinci Disappearance mystery e-mailer
(message deleted)
Senta 10 years ago#2
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/William_M.
http://tinyurl.com/b95dwtg
Drone123 10 years ago#3
This actually now makes me very curious, since I got the dlc after I beat the game so...

:SPOILERS:

I am unable to back out and read e-mails, and hear their conversations anymore.

Could someone maybe post what the e-mails say, and if there are any conversations regarding the dlc? Like after you find Da Vinci.

That would be awesome if anyone could.
Where there's a will.....I want to be in it
CryBaby51 10 years ago#4
!!!SPOILERS!!!

Here are the conversations.

At the beginning (both voices are male):

1: What's happening?
2: Ezio seems to be remembering something. Something from 1506.
1: Desmond's heart rate is increasing. I'm administering a sedative.
2: No. The missing data may be there. The Piece of Eden is useless until we have it. Let him continue.
1: Yes, William.

-------------------------

At the end:

2: You can sedate Desmond now, we have the information we needed.
1: It's too late, the damage is done. He seems to have entered some kind of coma.
2: He'll find his way out. He always has in the past.
1: I've run the data through the computer. We have a location for the temple.
2: Then what are you waiting for? Let's go.
ACNL Dream Address: 4500-2777-0654
Mayor Flowerry of Factory
CryBaby51 10 years ago#5
When my daughter played through the DLC, she used a completed game file and consequently heard the conversations quoted above.

My own experience was different. I started a new playthrough from the beginning so I could see when the DLC would show up (which it did absurdly early - in Sequence 3 just after Ezio got re-acquainted with La Volpe). I went right into the sequence then. At the beginning, there was an e-mail from a "W.M." to Desmond; it showed up on the screen, it was never in the computer outside the animus. At the end of the sequence, there was another e-mail from W.M. There wasn't any conversation at all.

I don't want to quote the e-mails because I don't want to get them wrong. I may try doing this again sometime (not immediately) in order to see and transcribe them for discussion. Unless someone else gets ambitious and does it first - more power to you if you do!
CryBaby51 10 years ago#6
!!!SPOILERS!!!

The conversation (quoted above) is what you get when you start the Da Vinci DLC in a completed game file. It's because Desmond is pretty much non compos mentis at that point. However, if you play the DLC sequence before the end of the game, instead you get 2 e-mails. Here is the text of the 2 e-mails:

Hephaestus E-mail Network
Desmond Miles
Undisclosed Sender

Hello Desmond,

In your time with Rebecca, Shaun and Lucy, you may have heard about higher level Assassins aiding your team. I am one of them. Rebecca has been instructed to give you this message if, or when, Ezio Auditore's 1506 memories are unlocked. Based on our historical research, we hope to acquire information of significant importance to our mission from that time period. We will be monitoring your progress through Rebecca.

All of this is confidential, and, therefore, must not be spoken of or discussed. I want to involve as few people as possible. I will inform you and Rebecca as soon as the information we are looking for has been discovered.

Good luck, Desmond.

W.M.

-----------------------------------------

Hephaestus E-mail Network
Desmond Miles
Undisclosed Sender

RE: 1506

Desmond,

Thanks to you, we have found what we were looking for. Lucy was right about Ezio's Piece of Eden. It acted through Leonardo to reveal its secret.

You have saved us valuable time, of which we have less and less. Please, do not inform Lucy or Shaun of your discovery, our security depends on it.

Now, I must go, but I will see you soon.

W.M.

--------------------------------
akira_hisyam 10 years ago#7
so it's the mysterious voice after the end were william?william putting desmond back to animus?
The legend meets it match, But........the world is ever changing for 15th coming!.
jarofdirt882 10 years ago#8

CryBaby51 posted...

You have saved us valuable time, of which we have less and less. Please, do not inform Lucy or Shaun of your discovery, our security depends on it.

Now, I must go, but I will see you soon.

W.M.

Why would they not want Lucy or Shaun to know about this? Hmm... Interesting.

CryBaby51 10 years ago#9
jarofdirt882 posted...
Why would they not want Lucy or Shaun to know about this? Hmm... Interesting.

Yeah, I found that interesting too. Especially since Rebecca does know about it. Hmm...
Drone123 10 years ago#10
Wow thanks a lot Crybaby51, yeah it is kind of interesting that they say that, but I bet it's just to qualm people from wanting to see if there is any new conversations between all of em lol.
Where there's a will.....I want to be in it
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. So Da Vinci Disappearance mystery e-mailer
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A