• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Capture the Flag trophy not popping

User Info: HoogTheStampede

HoogTheStampede
10 years ago#1
I just finished collecting all 101 flags, but the trophy popup hasn't come up yet. The last ones I needed were in the Hidden Shrines; the very last one I grabbed was the third in the Basilica Di San Pietro (which I did in a replay). I got the Borgia Cape (even equipped it when I got back to Rome), but no achievement. Cheats shouldn't have been turned on - I only tried to use them once, on a story mission replay, but turned them off again before completing that mission, so they shouldn't be on now.

So, is this a glitch? Is there anything I can do?
XBL/PSN/Steam: HoogTheStampede; NNID: hoogathy; @hoogathy
Now Playing: ORAS; DA: Inquisition

User Info: Ruto777

Ruto777
10 years ago#2
It's a glitch. You might have to collect them in another save, or you have to wait for Ubi to patch it.
Welcome to GameFaqs, home of trolls and grammar nazis.

User Info: TediousMatt

TediousMatt
10 years ago#3
I know deleting your install data and reinstalling the game fixes some of the online trophies. Maybe that could work? <_<

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
10 years ago#4
^Actually that can fix offline trophies too, but not on your current save. Better off starting a new game.
FFXIV
^Currently playing

User Info: HoogTheStampede

HoogTheStampede
10 years ago#5
Well, since I've done almost everything else in this save file and am almost done with it (just need to go for the last Cristina mission and all the Subject 16 clues), I'm not going to start all over. I tried reinstalling and it hasn't popped yet, so I guess I'm stuck waiting for the patch. Thanks for the suggestions though.
XBL/PSN/Steam: HoogTheStampede; NNID: hoogathy; @hoogathy
Now Playing: ORAS; DA: Inquisition

User Info: the_requiem

the_requiem
10 years ago#6
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4861086998/p/1

Try this.
FFXIV
^Currently playing
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Capture the Flag trophy not popping