• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Help! I'm stuck in a weird glitch.
ghostlawns 11 years ago#1
So I've been playing for a couple hours and was really getting into the game when I started buying up some of the properties. I had unlocked a couple of the tunnels and thought I would try using them. I went into one and a list of all of them came up. I picked the only one it would let me and then as soon as i spawned, I died. Apparently, I keep spawning in an area I haven't unlocked yet and it just keeps on looping to where I spawn and die immediately. I tried quitting the game but I can't go back to where I entered the tunnel. I tried quitting the animus but it does the same thing. When I resume the game, I dies instantly and then spawn and die again.

Any ideas? This is really annoying.
ghostlawns 11 years ago#2
Actually, I'm not spawning in an area I haven't unlocked. It's the Campagna district, which is one of the first places you are in Rome. I really don't understand what is happening here.
5j3553 11 years ago#3

you could try to go in the animus and replay a mission so you dont spawn in the same place?

i dont know if it works, but it worth a shot.

ghostlawns 11 years ago#4
I've tried everything. I tried replaying the last memory but it kicked me back to the spawn and die glitch afterwards.
ej1041 11 years ago#5
That happened to me. Go back to the tunnel and choose one from the list.
ej1041 11 years ago#6
Did it work?
ghostlawns 11 years ago#7
I couldn't access the tunnel list. I couldn't do anything. If I exited the animus and went back to playing as Desmond, as soon as I went back in, the glitch started over.

I ended up starting a new game and just skipping the cutscenes to make up for lost time. I'm almost back to where I was.
MostJadedGamer 11 years ago#8
So should I not use the tunnels then until a patch comes out to fix this game killing glitch?
ej1041 11 years ago#9
After experiencing that glitch I wouldn't use any tunnel lol.
MostJadedGamer 11 years ago#10
ej1041
Posted 11/16/2010 5:19:09 PM
message detail After experiencing that glitch I wouldn't use any tunnel lol.

Very well I will avoid the tunnels until a patch comes out to fix this game killing glitch. Really cann't believe Ubisoft would allow something like that to get by testing.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Help! I'm stuck in a weird glitch.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A