This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
3 months ago#61
That's... actually a lot of active levels. I think you said you finished the Dark below, so story-wise you should only have 2 levels (Wolves Gambit & The coming war) you need to focus on.

Definitely finish the Coming War ASAP. That will unlock the stormcaller quest, and while you are leveling up, you might as well complete the stormcaller skill tree.

Wolves gambit is the 2nd last level in the house of wolves DLC IIRC. I think I just finished the last level (Queen's randsom) on heroic yesterday. I don't remember how hard it was on regular difficulty, but the boss could be overwhelming if you go at it alone. I think I got the hang of it in heroic, so I should be able to boost you for the normal level if you need help.

I wouldn't worry about the strikes for now, at least not until you finish the story and fully level up. They tend to be harder and require coordination with teammates. I haven't done the majority myself, so it would be neat to try it with someone with a headset.

IIRC the fastest way to level up is doing all daily quests. Aside from the "kill 10 elite/majors", you should easily be able to knock them off in an hour. See if you can get the armband that gives the "increases vanguard reputation" perk, it's like 10% more for each quest completed. Also try the daily crucible if you can (I forget if you need to be L40) for the legendary marks.
The difference a letter makes:
"i'm with tc about this" - "watashi mo onani desu"
(edited 3 months ago)

desuno-to
2 months ago#62
Just finished a daily heroic called "Paradox". It is light years ahead in difficulty compared to many of the others. If you do see it, I would avoid it unless you have a fireteam that knows what they are doing, and definitely don't go at it solo.

Barely cleared it with 2 players, but what gets me is that there is a secret level at the end which requires you to skip the nav point. But my partner didn't know this and ended the mission "normally".

Hopefully we can try it and access the "true ending" as supposedly there are special rewards if you make it.
https://www.destinypedia.com/Paradox
(edited 2 months ago)

desuno-to
2 months ago#63
Are you up for some playing this weekend? I have an extra day off this weekend so I'll be up for this weekend + Monday if you're up for it.

I've been working on the queen's wrath reputation these days. Just finished a patrol romp for that "high value target" quest. Looks like you have to keep doing patrols until you get 3 high value target missions on each planet. It's taken some time and I'm finally down to my last one. I hope the rewards are worth it!

User Info: FunkyJumperMan

FunkyJumperMan
2 months ago#64
I've had some things pop up recently, work issues mainly so I haven't had chance to play at all. I hope next weekend I can manage to get some hours in
Don't grow up - IT'S A TRAP!

FunkyJumperMan
1 month ago#65
Right, I think i'm back to playing Destiny. As I haven't touched it in a while, i'm thinking of starting a new character and putting some hours in. I have a bit more of a sense of how the game works now, so I think i'll get more out of it.

desuno-to
1 month ago#66
Sorry, I was busy trying to get the most out of the last weeks of The Last of us multiplayer. Haven't opened Destiny in the past weeks other than checking out what Xur was selling.

TLOU servers shut down today, so I'll probably get back to the daily destiny grind. Whether you start a new character or not, hope you hit the level cap soon so we can go for those daily heroics!

desuno-to
1 month ago#67
https://youtu.be/LkN7lllelNY

Man, I love UK politics.
From 3:20 onwards it gets really good. Same with Canadian and Aussie house sessions, but right now with Boris in power, UK house sessions are the most entertaining.

FunkyJumperMan
1 month ago#68
The past few times I tried to play I just keep getting kicked back to orbit with error code Olive. It's past annoying now.

desuno-to
1 month ago#69
Does bungee.net tell you what the error code means?

I think mongoose means matchmaking failed, which I get pretty frequently.
I'm trying to remember what olive was.

FunkyJumperMan
1 month ago#70
It just advises to re-start the game, and if it continues it's probably down to testing at their end.
  • Post New Message
More topics from this board...
General Info.xGenocidest1612/28/2017