This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
3 months ago#51
FunkyJumperMan posted...
I've still not had chance to play much, i'm afraid. There's every chance i'll have a bash this weekend, hopefully early tomorrow morning. It depends if I sleep well or not, i'm on sleeping pills for a week.

I assume a "bash" is a "party"? Hope you have fun!

Sorry to hear about the sleep. I've found relaxing music helps. In fact, I've dozed off more than a couple of times to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtCLggKcUb4

Let me know whenever you're up to play. I'll check in here as usual.
The difference a letter makes:
"i'm with tc about this" - "watashi mo onani desu"

desuno-to
3 months ago#52
The weekly crucible playlist is Mayhem Clash, which is pretty crazy & fun since all abilities incl super charge much quicker. It's just everyone spamming supers, grenades & melees, so even beginners have a good chance of doing well. If anything, it's just fun!

User Info: FunkyJumperMan

FunkyJumperMan
3 months ago#53
I haven't even had chance to play this last couple of weeks. First I had family business, then I had food poisoning followed by a busy-ish period at work. Hopefully I can play soon. What are your regular playing times - let me know (in EST if that is what you're on) and i'll try and jump in. I'll try later to look and see where I am with quests, what I have to do where.
Don't grow up - IT'S A TRAP!

desuno-to
3 months ago#54
No worries, life & health are always more important than games!

On a daily basis (weekdays) I could schedule time between 3am -9am GMT. I don't play the entire time of course, that's just a window I could play if you let me know. I know that's a pretty inconvenient for you (or anyone for that matter), so of course weekends there is a lot more freedom. I think I've seen you online every now and then, but you weren't playing destiny so I didn't message you.

It would be nice to have a partner on the daily heroic quests (I think you need to be level 40?) so we can get you earning those legendary marks and get those legendary weapons!
(edited 3 months ago)

FunkyJumperMan
3 months ago#55
That's actually not too bad a window, to be honest. I need to get back into playing and get some more quests completed

desuno-to
3 months ago#56
Let me know whenever you're up for a game during those times, or other times during the weekend. BTW what level are you?

Also be sure to give Mayhem Clash a try before it gets taken off the weekly playlist, because such games will take forever to populate when the aren't the flavour of the week. And this one is just lots of fun!
(edited 3 months ago)

FunkyJumperMan
3 months ago#57
Im currently sat at level 33. Can't recall what my light level is. I'll try and have a look for the mayhem clash when I get home

desuno-to
3 months ago#58
Slowly but surely crawling up my light. About a pace of 1 to 3 a week? It's painstaking, but it seems like 320 is what the standard is. I just hit 310. It feels like you need to get the rank-up rewards to get anything above your current level, and maybe those prison of the elders or other high difficulty levels that take a couple hours per playthrough...

BTW to you play any other PS3 multiplayers? I'm trying to juggle my time with The Last of Us/Uncharted, as those games are giving away all multiplayer DLC in anticipation for the sever closures in Sep.

FunkyJumperMan
3 months ago#59
I haven't had chance to even boot up Destiny for a while. Here's where i'm up to on each destination.
Venus: House of Wolves - Wolves' Gambit
The Nexus lvl. 14 strike
Moon: House of Wolves - The Shadow Thief lvl. 20 strike
Earth: Nothing active or awaiting attention.
Mars: 3 x lvl.20 strikes
The Coming War

I guess the quests which aren't active/available are to do with the DLC?

FunkyJumperMan
3 months ago#60
I'm at lvl. 34 with a light score of 170.
  • Post New Message
More topics from this board...
General Info.xGenocidest1612/28/2017