This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FunkyJumperMan

FunkyJumperMan
4 months ago#31
I'm pleased you've gotten back into Destiny, there really is nothing like it on the PS3. I've had my nephew for a few days, so haven't been able to play for a few days. Looking to get back on it in the next day or so. I'm all up for teaming up, I think i'll need some help with some of the quests. Late nights here not usually not a problem. Let me get back into it and we can talk fireteams 👍
Don't grow up - IT'S A TRAP!

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
4 months ago#32
The meta is pretty impressive. The campaign is relatively easy, but the post-clear stuff is crazy challenging.

Today I got invited to my first nightfall match, which is a co-op mode where there is no regeneration, and it's always a darkness zone (No respawning), combined with a heroic difficulty making it pretty challenging. I never attempted one, but I figured why not, and I had some good teammates and pulled it off after over an hour. Pretty intense, and you play totally differently when your health doesn't regenerate.
The difference a letter makes:
"i'm with tc about this" - "watashi mo onani desu"

desuno-to
4 months ago#33
So, looking to play this weekend?

FunkyJumperMan
4 months ago#34
I might be saturday night/sunday morning. What time zone are you in? I'm on UK time. PM me later.
Now I know a bit more about the game, and now I have the DLC, i'm going to start a new character so i'm not starting and stopping, if you know what I mean.

FunkyJumperMan
4 months ago#35
3am 3am GMT = 11pm EST, right?

Yeah. That sounds about right. There's a window there where we'll both be online. I'm looking forward to it.

desuno-to
4 months ago#36
Sorry, just got back. Will be online in about 15 min = 11:20 EST

desuno-to
4 months ago#37
OK, fireteam joined. Just start the mission you're having trouble with and let's rumble!!

desuno-to
4 months ago#38
So that's Omnigul. There's a harder strike than that one IMO where you fight her at rasputin

desuno-to
4 months ago#39
So once we're done with this, we can do the daily heroic

desuno-to
4 months ago#40
The Stormcaller quest is located under the quest tab with all the other ones in the main menu. It will appear as soon as you finish the very first mission of TTK. I'd say it's easily the best warlock subclass so it's worth leveling up asap, and you saw what kind of damage the super can do to the bosses. The fact that the attack chains to minions around it makes it ideal for bosses who surround themselves with enemies.

Yeah, having a 2-way chat would be helpful. I think a lot of the stuff I need help with will require you to get some legendary equipment (don't worry, it will happen), but even at the low level I could use a boost for a crucible mission where I need 7 headshots in one game. If you're willing to help with that, I'd appreciate it!
  • Post New Message
More topics from this board...
General Info.xGenocidest1612/28/2017