This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Cannot Connect

User Info: dbrastad

dbrastad
2 years ago#1
I just installed this game for PS3 and I am unable to connect to the servers. After pressing X to play, I get a message with the following text:

ATTENTION
Destiny servers are not available. Dismiss this message to try again.

For more information, visit help.bungie.net

This messages happens all the time. Can this be fixed or is the game no longer playable on PS3?

The Bungie help forums are crap. Can't post this there because I'm not a player and I can't be a player as it doesn't connect.
PSN = guinney_guzzler

User Info: jbarnes420

jbarnes420
2 years ago#2
works fine for me so it must be your internet connection, i wouldn't know any other reason other then that, if its not that i don't know sorry

dbrastad
2 years ago#3
Glad to hear that it still up. I tried setting up port forwarding to ensure that is correct. I'm still getting the same error. I'm not sure if it has to do with the fact that I have Nat Type 2.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
PSN = guinney_guzzler

User Info: Disruptive_01

Disruptive_01
2 years ago#4
When I travel back to my parent's house, I get NAT 2 and play just fine. What version of the game did you/did you download all the patches?
Maybe this world is another planet's hell. Experience teaches only the teachable. - Aldous Huxley PSN: Chromedflame

dbrastad
2 years ago#5
It is just the original one. It downloads I believe 11 updates. After it starts, it shows Taken King in the title screen.

What I find out is that I don't get any trophies for the game in my profile. That usually happens as soon as the game starts up.

Glad to know it isn't a NAT type issue.
PSN = guinney_guzzler
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Cannot Connect
  • Topic Archived