This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. I need help RIGHT NOW!

User Info: BlackJinouga

BlackJinouga
3 years ago#1
My username is wererapter

I've got the task of doing the quest that rewards the heavy weapon fusion rifle exotic, the quest has me pulling my hair out cos none of my friends who play destiny will stay due to difficulty, i get that people got things to do but ig you don't mind helping me, then add me and let's kill the S. A. B. E. R.

BlackJinouga
3 years ago#2
Nvm Ill do it later since it rewards the exotic not arms day collectible, thx for not taking notice

User Info: 71ravn

71ravn
3 years ago#3
BlackJinouga posted...

I've got the task of doing the quest that rewards the heavy weapon fusion rifle exotic, the quest has me pulling my hair out cos none of my friends who play destiny will stay due to difficulty, i get that people got things to do but ig you don't mind helping me, then add me and let's kill the S. A. B. E. R.
Ah, THAT one...

If you need help, I'm game for anything but Crucible (if no reward) and Raid.
"A song you cannot hear, destruction you cannot see. That is my ability." -- San Otonashi, "R+V2"
PSN: Raven-Ghosthawk

BlackJinouga
3 years ago#4
71ravn posted...
BlackJinouga posted...

Ah, THAT one...

If you need help, I'm game for anything but Crucible (if no reward) and Raid.

I got it now, but unfortunately I'm stuck having to get 6 kills four times with a hand cannon, it's very annoying
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. I need help RIGHT NOW!
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 6 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 105 Questions (63 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A